PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Hello everyone and well met!

I am native Arkansan that's traveled a bit from Oregon all the way to Georgia.  I've yet to go north to Canada but hope to one day.  But I have to say so far I love my home state best.  Beyond that, I'm a 42 yr old single mom to one 24yr old DD.  I'm owned by 4 cats and a crazy Chihuahua.  I am equally infj/intj introvert personality type.  I problem solve without thinking.  If you tell me something you're having issues with I automatically slip into gear and will try to help you find a solution whether it's asked for or not.  If I come off as a know-it-all to anyone I do apologize.  All anyone's gotta do is say hush lol and I'll know immediately I crossed the line and apologize.  I'm a very much by-the-facts Sherlock/Nancy Drew type and it's also the reason why I struggle with faith and religion.  Being a very practical Capricorn prolly doesn't help matters either.  I can't accept anything without 'proof'  I can't follow doctrine just on somebody's say-so.  I guess in that sense it also makes me a rebel at heart - a gentle rebel most times - but a rebel.  I'm country and very independent minded.  I hunt, fish, and have raised chicks and tended cattle in the past.  This year I'm experimenting with whether or not I have a green thumb.  I've got a few seeds started for an indoor greenhouse.  We'll see how it goes.  As for religion.. it's a work in progress.  I've had various incidents/experiences where I know there's a lot more to the world than meets the eye but I'm struggling with how to put it all into a framework, if any, that works for me.  So I take it as it comes as it fits with whereever I am at the moment.

So if you're of a like mind, then by all means jump in.  If you got a question you'd like help with send me a wave and I'll see what I can come up with.  I'm open to most beliefs as I am searching for truths wherever I can find them.  However I don't hold with pain and sacrifice as I believe there's more than enough of that going on in the world that I surely don't need to add to it.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Howdy, good like with the greenhouse.

Thanks! I'm hoping to do well with it.  I need the veggies.  lol!

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service