PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

what is the witching hour is it the same as dead time

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is the time when ghost are more likely to haunt/visit you.my 18 monyh old son his name is wesley kevin
wesley is after his great uncle and fathers middle name kevin is after his uncle who passed away in 1989
My little brother is John Wesley.... we call him Wes... he is named after a gunfigher... really
the reason that i ask is because my husband brother passed away in this house and my husband wakes up at 3am every nite for no reason.my daughter has seenhis spirt twice just looking at her.but this was not at 3am.but i did see on television that is the time the spirts are likely toroam
i believe the witching hour is the hour just before dawn when the night is the darkest when it is easiest hide

but here is the wikipedia def.
In European folklore, the witching hour is the time when supernatural creatures such as witches, demons and ghosts are thought to be at their most powerful, and black magic at its most effective. This hour is typically midnight, and the term may now be used to refer to midnight, or any late hour, even without having the associated superstitious beliefs. The term "witching hour" can also refer to the period from midnight to 3am.
witching hour

and here is from definitions.com
Midnight, as in They arrived just at the witching hour. This term alludes to older superstitions concerning a time appropriate to witchcraft and other supernatural occurrences.

i hope this helped you
grandma always know more than they are willing to tell

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service