PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Does anyone know any Luciferian books on scribd reading subscription. ive tried googling books on the path but everything comes up satanist which i know isn't the same as luciferian witchcraft. any help?

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only major author on that subject is Michael Ford. He has numerous books on the subject, many are hard to follow because they go off all over the place, lol, but his best was, "Book of The Witch Moon."

If you wish, you can try his first one called, "Luciferian Witchcraft," but as I said, hard to follow and Michael is a HUGE Satanist.

Other than that, not too many other good works on the subject that you'll find on Amazon etc. But some websites have some truly dark old books online. Try googling Old Magickal Texts, you'll be surprised what you find. 

I have to have an ebook cause my family is christians theyed burn anything related to lucifer cause theyre kinda strange. But ill look for old magickal texts thanks.

I used to have links saved a couple of PC's ago, lol, but I'll see if I can find them again for you.

Thanks so much

YW

Maybe this will be of some use to you Tiffany?

LuciferianSorcery.pdf

Thanks

Here's one link to Michael Ford's works to get you started : http://www.e-bookdownload.net/search/luciferian-witchcraft

For anyone who is of interest, look for books written by Asenath Mason, on this specific topic, that are widely available. You can also get on her e mail list for updated news on her material as it evolves

Also, http://www.ascendingflame.com/

Michael Ford is also an excellent resource.

Rather than supply all the Pdf's from my Library - I have listed the books of interest in relationship to your enquiry....

If there are any in the list that you would like as a PDF to read - then I am more than happy to provide you with that file...

Many listed below are by Michael Ford, some by other related sources...etc

Book of the Witch Moon

Black Witchcraft - Foundations of the Luciferian Path

Dragon of the Two Flames: Demonic Magick and Gods of Canaan

Magic of the Ancient Gods

THE ORDER OF PHOSPHORUS - NAHEMOTH & THE BLACK EARTH

Luciferian Witchcraft

ORDER OF THE NINE ANGLES

MORALS and DOGMA by ALBERT PIKE

Sekhem Apep – Typhonian Vampyre Magick

The Secrets of Lucifer

Awakening-Lucifer