PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

I'm assisting Merlin Hawke in Looking for the Dutchess. There is a
65 yr old sweet woman that lives in the Bible belt and she just came out and is looking for someone she can identify with that won't rip her off. She Has been taken advantage of online. Both Merlin and myself consider her a surrogate mom, we need some one to treat her with the Same level of love that we have for her. Please help.

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More information is needed on this topic to enable any readers to fully understand it.
For example, who is this Dutchess, where is she the Dutchess of? (I mean which Dukedome) why are you looking for her? Is it because she owes you money from unpaid gambling debts? She just came out as what?

The proper terminology would be Dorkess...

And if anyone gave her too much shit , she

would be a Dorkess Dom...

( kneel , knave )...lol

@ Nephele. Ah-ha, it's all in the spelling. I must admit I overlooked the "T". Your answer to this makes sense and made me laugh too.
I see now that Markus and his mate probably have a shrine to this woman in their basement. At its centre is an inflatable doll made in her image which they hope to replace with the real thing.
I could hook her up with the Earl of Asstonia, its a tiny country it's got a wide valley running through it.

Funny the Dutchess is a code name for a bad conversation here in upstate new York.

Could be coincidence though.  .. Right  :)

HOt and hilarious.. LOL

Regarding the Dutchess , as a code name for a bad conversation...

I knew what a kiss was...

I knew what a French kiss was...

But when I asked someone what a Dutch kiss was...

They said it was when you visited the Nether Lands...

( hides in corner , waiting for the sh@#storm )...;)

They'll never find me , when I'm slumming...

Magic Eight Ball , corner pocket...

Image result for magic eight ball corner pocket

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service