PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Hey Everyone,

I posted months back about my oldest sister who has advanced stage 4 cancer, she was placed into the hospital two days ago from dehydration and confusion. This morning she became very agitated and then she aspirated into her lungs and was rushed to ICU. She's now on life support, they tried to bring her out of sedation hours ago but she went into seizures so, it's not good and she will most likely be taken off of life support very soon.

We were braced for the finality of her cancer prognosis but this was very unexpected. Please keep her and my family in your thoughts, prayers and workings.

I may be a little sparse over the next few days but I'm still here and checking on everything regularly. If you have any issues I will respond as quickly as possible and I'll update everyone as much as possible.

Much Love, Many Thanks & Big Hugs,

Starr

Update: My sister passed into the veil at approx 9pm this evening (3/16). She fought the cancer so hard, for so long, I know that she is now finally free, there is no more suffering nor pain.

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gentle hugs and prayers & Blessings coming your way and to the family as well, no words can take the pain away just know that she is now out of pain. 

I am so sorry starr. I will send prayers and light to you and your family in this time of need. I would like to hope that she didn't suffer much when she went to the light. I too had my mom passed unexpectantly 4 years ago of cancer. I feel your pain but know this starr they suffer in pain no more. sends you love and light to you and your family

My heart is with you & your family Starr. I hope its is of some comfort to know your sister is no longer suffering. Energies K vines of comfort, strength & healing on the way to you all.

Starr, as you already know.  It is times like these that cause us to stop and truly contemplate what is important in life.  Suddenly we find that we are no longer annoyed by the inconsiderate driver or rude customer.  Attitudes that once bothered us are now simply observed as the value and importance of relationships are realized.  These times help us overcome the display of actions by others that are rooted in brokenness and become ineffective in altering our emotions.

May you be strengthened and may you receive a blessing from the life your sister lived.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

Blessed Be!

I'm sorry for your loss.

My Thoughts and Prayers to you and yours.  These things are never easy, but time will help.  Trite words but TRUE words.  Call on me if you are in need to talk.

With warmth, love and kindness,

Dal

I am sorry to read of your loss Starr. May the Goddess be with you and those you love at this difficult time.

Thank you all so so much for your kindness and concern during this time. I just returned home, the funeral was beautiful and it was really nice seeing my family again. I am relieved she is no longer in pain. As much as we would like to keep our family, we never want to see them suffer and she had suffered too long; I'm glad she is now at peace.

Thank you all so much.

Much love & hugs!

Starr

Brightest Blessings Dear One to you and your family! 

Keeping you in my thoughts.

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service