PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Around the 30 min mark, there is a story involving a 'Wiccan' that you may find rather fascinating, or at least as amusing as I did.

What stood out to me the most about the first story, was how emotionally distraught the woman becomes while telling the story.  So either she's just a really good actor, or has convinced herself these events actually occurred.

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a former practicing Roman Catholic who

got caught up in the traffic of a judging god ,

bad penguins , robotic dogma , altered boys ,

plaid skirt teasers , pits of hell , promise of

heaven , three sided rulers on knuckles , let

alone ghosts of saints , a man hammered to

a cross with a crown of thorns , crying out

when he was abandoned , call and respond

chanting in a foreign language , forced into

pews in monkey suits , kneeling on command ,

surrounded by mothers who were as submissive

as Stepford Wives...

Then I became Pagan...

And they think they can scare me with a few demons ?

...;)...

XD it needs to be taken to 'the farm'

I've been looking for something like this for a long long time, and I frankly have no hope of finding "it". And I've gone way out of my way to do it. Maybe I just don't appeal to them. but I think, to some extent, many of us have had some level or degree of paranormal experience, and I have had my share of them.

But an observation from my point of view, for whatever it's worth, is that if I were indeed an evil spirit, or even a mischievious prankster, looking to terrorize an unsuspecting prospect, I would be looking for the weakest minded, [IE weakest link in the chain] most spineless superstitious PUKE I could find, even though I don't know for sure what makes them so particularly special, That would most likely be a Christian, but certainly not limited to such.

So by reading this, it appears that you don't have to be a Satanist in order to scare them off!

I would be looking for the weakest minded, [IE weakest link in the chain] most spineless superstitious PUKE I could find, even though I don't know for sure what makes them so particularly special, That would most likely be a Christian, but certainly not limited to such.

Definitely not limited to such.  And I wouldn't say that Christians in general are the most likely, either.

In Texas, the demons manifest themselves in the forms of opossums and raccoons. Texans have special Demon Control officers to deal with these demons, but most Texan homeowners also know how to exorcise these demons.

So is the Wiccan gal a member here and will she now come forward to bask in her new found fame?

I actually wondered that too; if these random wiccans are members here; it's possible :3

Honestly, I can't stand these shows. They're all predictable, and they're all stereotypical and most involve priests doing "exorcisms" or whatever.

I don't believe any of these stories are actually true. Its all written for entertainment.

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service