PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

If you were to grade our President Obama,what would you give him so far? I believe he has a passion fo bringing the World together,is he trying to please too many folk too soon? Is he right on? The French seemed to accept him. I'd give him a B.....What about you? Seems he has great family values.......He didnt drink wine in France,pleasing who? A message to who? Thoughts?

Views: 3504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would give him a D/F. There are to many reasons to list but here is my basic points.

1. He has done nothing he set out to do except to pass his own healthcare agenda which will harm more people than it will help. With his healthcare plan you can forget about help for the elderly and disabled. Besides that the package costs so much that the quality of care will plummet.

2. He reminds me to much of a Dictator. He has a silver tongue and speaks with passion and conviction. The problem is his ideas are vague and he never explains how he plans to accomplish his ideas. He gets everyone on board and then when the HOW of something is revealed it's disasterous. I also believe he is trying to indoctrinate the children. In VA there were schools that took down the American flag and placed posters of Obama on every wall. They then changed the words of the pledge to say "I pledge allegience to the president of the united states of america..." Not to mention how much he is for taking away the 2nd amendment which would render citizens defenseless against the government. Hitler had the same qualities and did the same things, including taking firearms away from his citizens. He was also a compassionate speaker with goals of indoctrination.

3. Obama has belief that the government should literally be in almost every aspect of our daily lives including telling Americans they cannot smoke in their own vehicles. With that said he will not directly address those that question his citizenship. When running for IL state senate they asked him about his country of origin to which he replied "I'm not running for President so what does it matter?" Well, it wouldn't matter in a state office or even if he had come clean about being born in Kenya but if you wish to tell me what I can and can't do then yes, I have a problem with you not addressing the fact that you possibly lied when you took your oath.

4. While the American populous is struggling to survive he takes vacations. More than any other president in history to be exact.

5. He doesn't practice what he preaches. Michelle Obama's big agenda is obeisity. Why is that everytime they are filmed their family is eating nothing but crap food?

6. Instead of surrounding himself with great minds to solve the nation's problems he asks the opinion of celebrity's Example: Instead of taking the proper governors to a meeting last week...he took Eva Longoria. I love her as an actress but no, I don't want her making decisions on American policy.

7. He is for being fair to everyone. That's a nice thought, really. Except it's not fair. Why should those who have worked hard and become successful have to fork over their money to support those who refuse to work or keep breeding just to get more welfare? Yes, there are people who NEED government assistance but, let's be honest, most of those on the system are just abusing it. I would say 50-70% that are receiving help and are physically capable have no intention of ever getting off of the system. Why should they work if they will just get taken care of without doing anything?

I could go on but those are probably my top points.

^^This^^

I'd give him a solid 'C.' He's helped us make some big strides in human rights (I wish we'd go further-I still can't get married), but there is still a lot of imbalance in the system (I don't agree with the way welfare works currently; not a bad thing, just think it could be better.) Economically, I think he's probably done the best with what he has to work with, even if I wish there was another way (I'd have liked to see us NOT bail out all those corporate fools, let 'em fall apart; allowing newer and more progressive companies or industries rise up.) And I don't think he handles foreign policy all that well - BUT there's a lot about it that I don't know about too. And the GiANt caveat to the whole thing: He cannot directly enact 'change.' That job is for congress (the Legislative branch); they make the rules! Maybe we should grade them more often...

good points JAYSON! Do you think he will get reelected,give him more time to figure it out?

a for him as a person b+ because hes getting things done or at least trying to. but then agian all presidents are puppets, but i fully support obama.

Well Im not one to say what needs to be done or how something should work. But i do know that the economy has gotten much worse in the recent years. Idk how to run a country but thats not my place to its the president. Our military is withdrawing but it isnt proven by our economic status. So who knows, theres a good president out there somewhere but its not Obama

latest polls show there are MORE jobs and unmemployment in most states has improved.....I would assume that is a sign the economy is getting better,however,wow on the price of gas......

Obama was a piece of shit when he entered the race in 2007 and he hasn't changed a bit.  But then again he is a Democrat, they are like that.  Democrats are corrupt, thieving, parasitic, control freak citizens who elect corrupt, thieving, parasitic, control freak politicians.   

BLESS YOU!!

dem or rep. it's really all the same. there is  no 2 party system. if there ever really was.

what other parties do you feel make a major differences,then,though? Seemsthat the ONLY ones with a say are those two.

no reply? Mayhaps in a bit......

RSS

Find Us:

Iphone Coming Soon!

© 2014 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service