PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Probably overreacting but I'm still bothered by it

ok so fairly recently took to meditating again, I put it off because most of the time I try to some things I found odd and sometimes scary happened so I stopped but then I was encouraged to do it again and I was like ok thinking maybe I was just being my over imaginative self so maybe I can do this like a normal person now. So I've taken to meditating while laying down which usually ends with me falling asleep but what comes after is what I found disturbing. Ok so for at least 3 weeks I've had this dream where I see this guy freaking out in water because he's about to drown and so I just go over to him and pull him out saving his life and different random stuff that I don't remember happens before and/or after that and then it ends. I just remember the drowning dude since that's been a constant in my dreams. 

Ok so for at least 3 weeks I've had this dream where I see this guy freaking out inside water because he's about to drown and so I just go over to him and pull him out saving his life and different random stuff that I don't remember happens before and/or after that and then it ends. I just remember the drowning dude since that's been the only constant in my dreams at the time. 

This has been going on until I think it was last week?   

The last time I saw him I was, once again, about to save this dude from drowning when I actually feel something pull me back and I couldn't get to him so he actually did drown because something kept me from saving him. That dream ended immediately after and let me tell you, my vision when I woke up was pretty messed up. Like if you went underwater, opened your eyes and looked up that was what my vision looked like. I couldn't leave the bed for 10 minutes because I wasn't trying to hobble around like a drunk.

I never saw the drowning dude again after that.  

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh that's interesting. Thank you so much :)

“I can do this like a normal person now”

First, there’s no such thing as normal, and you can be sure when things get weird—that’s when you’re actually making progress. There are many interpretations of water and drowning, but unfortunately only you can actually interpret your own dreams and visions. The dream books and web sites can’t get to the level of feeling which is where true meaning lies. What you want to do, is continue to review the dream and especially how it makes you feel. If you need more, think in terms of elements and what they mean from a mythological point of view. As an example, you might consider that the key feature of water is depth.

Appreciated. I'll keep these things in mind. Thank you :)

Do you know anyone that has been feeling overwhelmed? That you've maybe helped more than once? That is what your dream made me think.

Interesting. I can't say I do know for sure. I do try to help my friends and family whenever I can.

Thank you :) 

Apologies Nephele. I am back now.

Thank you so much for this message :)

We're polar opposites there Lol. I can't stand being in dark places 

Thank you all for your input. I appreciate it :)

RSS

Find Us:

Wiccan Supplies

Iphone Coming Soon!

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service