PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

I'm in a bit of an emotional rut so in attempts to jiggle my brain please share the most interesting things you've thought of or heard. Quotes, ideas, advice, inspirational, philosophical, jokes....they can be witty, funny, philosophical....whatever life wisdom has stuck with you along the way. What entertaining and interesting things come to mind?

To start I'll share a quote that reminds me to never settle on a belief, to always apply critical thinking before confirmation biases take over when faced with new information "The future belongs to those who can learn, unlearn, and relearn".

Thanks everyone :) 

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Question authority. Question the process of questioning itself. Certain things haven't been noticed, that need to be, before the more meaningful questions can become possible. 

Find out what is real. It isn't what you think, or anything you've ever thought. Or will ever think. What is real, that exists prior thought? How might one access such?: It isn't a riddle.

Those of New Rome who have children and grandchildren, may one day live to regret the bed they've made for them. Or rather, haven't made for them.

Ignorance of consequences for disregarding the laws of nature and reality, will not divorce one from the responsibility for effects therein.

"The ultimate effect of shielding men from

the effects of folly is to fill the world with

fools."

-Herbert Spencer

My wife likes to talk after having sex. Just the other day she called me from Mexico.

LOL. Nice one Enigma.

There’s always the old stand-by...
Is perception reality? Or is it only your point of view?

Is “reality” a multi-spherical concept that is separated by multiple dimensional frequencies, which is only preceived when those particular frequencies are compatible with your own?

Or is reality what you can see, hear, taste, touch, or feel?

Just a question? Or food for thought?

Enjoy, and be safe. BB

Is perception reality? Or is it only your point of view?

Reality is just your perception...until you accidentally walk into a tree or fall down the stairs.  Then it's the reality that was there all along.

"Everything starts as somebody's daydream."
~Larry Niven

Eric Alper

We must always find who takes out the demon that we have inside...

Wassi

RSS

© 2018 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service