So amongst my interests are Parapsychology, Esoteric sciences, Hypnosis, NLP, and during decades of study, research and practice I have come across many things of interest and curiosity. Amongst them is remote viewing which some of you may or may not be familiar with, one particular interview I came across really raised an eyebrow and I have done a fair bit of research on this guy, and assure you he is the real deal, his name is Stephen Schwartz.

In 1978 he conducted a Parapsychology experiment about remote viewing the future. the results are astonishing he asked the participants to tell them what they could view about 2050, and consequently got answers that related to events much closer one happened 3 years after the experiment.

Without giving the whole plot of the interview away if you live near the coast, in a big city or near the Equator you really want to watch this if you still plan on being around 10-20 years from now.

Please share you views on what he says, I am very interested in what other people think about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avbsEEz98Ck

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ingo Swann in Psychic Literacy suggests that precognition, including remote viewing the future, is a survival feature of human evolution which suggests that what we view is a possible future rather than an absolute future. However, the present is a standing wave or interference pattern produced by backward and forward moving wave fronts. The future can influence the past as the past influences the future all outside of what we consider time. So, your choices affect the past and the future at the same time. Thus what is viewed may be in flux or may be the result of influences causing you to make a different choice.

Yes, you know your stuff Medb, the same with premonitions, the idea that if you have a premonition, your seeing the highest probable outcome not the actual event but the most likely event, the idea that the event might change and is a variable not an absolute until it actually manifests.

I completely agree that The future can influence the past as the past influences the future all outside of what we consider time.

We also manifest out reality through a kind of mirror of perception to projection, or projection to perception, through self talk and conversation which reflects our perspective of how we see ourselves and our life.

Are you placing any bets on it?

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service