PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Similarities between the toltec naguales and the hindu and bhuddist beliefs and views

I am a practitioner of a ancient toltec path of sorcerey.
And i have my fare share of tonal and nagual experiences and encounters
To say. "Why is a ancient path of sorcerey from Mexico so similar to these 2 religions in india the hindu and bhuddist? ??

And im not talking about just similarities in the teachings But in the nagual/spiritual Aspects some experiences are the same.

What connection do people of india and mexica indians have?

What do the mexican indians , people of india,and the Phoenician's share in comman?

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Why is a ancient path of sorcerey from Mexico so similar to these 2 religions in india the hindu and bhuddist? ??

That is a personal gnosis is it not.

What connection do people of india and mexica indians have?

It could be that they were in contact, or it could be that we all belong to the same species and have the same brain chemistry.

What do the mexican indians , people of india,and the Phoenician's share in comman?

It could be that they were in contact, or it could be that we all belong to the same species and have the same brain chemistry.

it could be that these beings have a literal existence somewhere while we are throwing out ideas.

You make a fair point with brain chemistry which works as long as ideas aren't too similar. there are cultures who are vastly different or explain the same things in vastly different way. if it were just brain chemistry we would see all cultures fit roughly the exact same themes and n some things I'd have to say they do and on others not at all.

What I am about to post here is extremely controversial. I want you to take it as a thought experiment. 
Nothing I say here can be proven. This Disclaimer aside:

Considering the three geographic regions you mention, there can be connections made between them and the connection is through the concept of the Tao. here me out because I don't know why this should work but it does. It is of my belief that the concept of the Tao is far older than Lao Tzu. I don't know where he got it from or who to credit and I'm not saying he didn't contribute anything but, there are many similarities between the Dao and Teotl to suggest, suggest, that they are either the same or otherwise have a common ancestor. In fact i would say that they are so similar that it complicated things even further because it is as if they have not had enough time to differentiate as expect. 

Check this out, I can turn the word Teotl into Tao.
First of all, the l at the end is often silent, so we have Teot which is what it was called in certain other meso-American tribes.

in many Native American languages, especially the Cherokee and others who have links to the Mexica though the moundbuilding religious complex the sounds for T and D are represented by the same character. now you have separate characters for some of the consonant-vowel pairings of t/d but for example in the Cherokee syllabary 'do' and 'to' are both the same character.

so, so far we have both
Teot and Deot.

Lets say the t gets lost like it would if we were making a sigil because only the first three letters matter to the formula of what this thing is.

Teo and Deo

Well Teo is how people mispronounce Tao so we are getting close.

Ok so in many early world languages like (Phoenician!) a and e are the same character.
At the same time the o, u, and v were the same character.

And there you have it, Tao
This isn't stretching the truth because everything we have done is seen in the cross-translation of early languages and so if there was any contact at the time, this would have happened.
The problem? It doesn't fit any timeline we have. We have to prove these cultures ever interacted and we have to show Tao is older than Lao Tzu.

it gets better though because Tao with the T becing the T sound is...

Tav Aleph Vau

Tav is connected to the world , how it is and how it operates.

Tav    Aleph   Vau
400   1           6   = 407
Now i seem to recall something about 400 drunk rabbits that made fools of themselves and maybe I'm doing the same...

if we check this gematria value we also have:

TawVauAleph --- to cut in; to engrave or mark; to be willing; to agree; to come in; to be, to exist.
--- a characteristic; sign; token of proof (Sabbath, circumcision, sacrifice, etc.); military ensign; memorial, monument; warning, premonition; prodigy, wonder or miracle.
---

(401); existence, being; self. (Taw-Vau-Aleph --- literally: The first letter (Aleph) AND (Vau) the last letter (Taw)).

and:

HayTawBet --- to break up, destroy; desolation.

Creation and destruction, both the same one thing or process
The association with carving is the carving of characters/letters and the idea that God created everything with the Hebrew alphabet and therefore it has magical creative powers. That is how that fits in.

lastly and i saved the lamest trick for last.

407 -> 4 plus 7 = 11 which reduces to two.
Which is a very important number for Mesoamerican cultures, right, because you have Ometeotl the teotl of dualism coming out of teotl. just as Yin and Yang come out of the Tao. Also Mexica culture is full of this notion that everything has its match and that opposites are part of a single process.

There is Hablogroup x which Native Americans share with with Jewish people.
I do not believe we are the lost tribe of Judaism in any way though :P
we are clearly more closely related to Asians and particularly like the mongols or some group from that area but we have genes Asians dont have and there inst really anything to show for these genes around the berring strait... so we didn't stay on the other side long before crossing over.

The way i it there were a group of people in or around India or or Tibet, This group either had or got Hablogroup X from middle-Eastern peoples. looking at the genes of Indians (from India, isn't that some ironic...) I would say they got it from Middleeastern folk and at this people or some time not far after they started procreating with an Asian population, likely the Mongols before traveling and crossing the berring strait which I would say this happened rather quickly relatively speaking as we don't see a trail of Habologroup X.

But you know if there were contact between a West-Asian populace and Mexico at a much earlier part in history that would explain a lot. The Cherokee migration story says we came down from the Northwest were the land bridge was and met the existing moundbuilding civilization. our cultures became one culture, eventually becoming the Cherokee. So there was either more than one migration or we run into a group tht branched of from us and had obviously been far more productive.

This makes good sense. I remember being told that mexican indians where not the true natives of the land of mexica.hhmm

They are, all natives just as any human trace back to the origins of the Species.
The combination of genes you see the Mexica having are not found in the 'old' world, their genotype did emerge in the Americas's though some parts thereof are found in the 'old world' so what constitutes our race as a whole was born here and and natives have the most unique set of genes compared to all the other world races simply because we had been separated so long from the rest of the worlds population.

i'm not aware of the percentage of Hablogroup X among the Mexica, but it either came from our Mexica ancestors or our Iroquois ancestors... for the most part. Though I haven't heard much regarding findings of the latter. 

There is one theory, a linguistic stretch that some suggest might connect the people of Canaan with our tribe.  That they called themselves the canani which is close to Kana'ti, our mythic hunter and some towns were named after him.... they then go on to associate the Canaanites with being the "red pain people" and point to the Aniwodi which is our Red Paint Clan.

The way Canani is written in their language, one could even make a jump to Kutani, our old priestly class but this would tie them to the Mexica as well.

There are a few problems here.
a) Kana'ti is associated with the Deer clan not the Red Paint Clan
b) Canaan is old but not that ol, again a timeline issue

However, it has then in turn been suggested that the Canaanites came sometime far after the land bridge but prior to the colonial period. That they either would have come just prior/as the seven clans ever being formed or married into the Aniwodi which then took on the distinction of the Red Paint Clan.

Currently, there is no evidence for either case,
It is just some speculation I've heard and keep in mind that for whatever reason people have tried to connect the Cherokee to just about every other culture on the planet.  So, even in cases were there is some rationality is is hard not to be overly critical seeing it as just another plot to appropriate/tie Cherokee traditions to ones one culture.

As I recall from the anthropological literature, mtDNA X is present in northern Iroquoian speakers, but not in the Mexica or other Mexicans.

I am curious why you attribute any of the mound culture to Mexica since they were not in central Mexico at all until a few centuries before Cortés arrived. They were chichimecas, northerners. There is obvious relationship yes between archaeology of Louisiana and other Mississippi-Ohio R. civilizations but it would seem to have an origin among Mexicans earlier than the Mexica... likely Teotihuacanecos, Maya, Olmec.

Yes, attempts have been made to connect not only Cherokee but others to nearly everyone. The mounds were said to have been built by Phoenicians, Hebrews, Romans, and so on. Archaeology on some mounds directed by Thomas Jefferson himself led to him concluding that the mounds were built by "the same Indians were see around us today." Later more rigorous archaeology on mounds in Ohio traced their cultural traits through every stratum to the time of the mounds, and concluded that those mounds were built by the ancestors of the Shawnee.

I've still not seen any good evidence for anyone from Europe, Mideast, Africa or elsewhere in America before Columbus other than the known case of the Norse, and likely a few contacts with Chinese trading ships. A suggested find evidence of Polynesian contact in S America has not been substantiated.

Obviously there was contact between Appalachia and Mexico, at least through the seeds for Mexican crops which spread northward.

I'm from Appalachia but am much more familiar with Mesoamerican matters.

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service