PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

A few years ago I was living with this guy and i found out he was fooling around on me and drinking alot, I was just about to dump him when I got a visit from my dad who died when I was 12. He asked for a glass of water and then told me to stay with this man and that he would straighten up and be a good man...Our wedding anniversery is in June(13).

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

things like this don't happen often, glad your dad was supportive and you stayed with your man. sometimes it takes them some time to grow up and realize what they want to do. i wish you many happy years together :)
Im curious did he? or are things just the same as they were ?
WOW that is great and I'm happy for you!! hopefully someday my other half will straighten up.. I've been waiting 16yrs.. I guess you could say I'm a very patient person or stupid!!
Wow..
Sincere conratulations.. I just love the way these types of stories once shared have a way of resurfacing to instill faith in some way shape or form..
This is a good example as to show our departed loved one's truly watch over us. I am so happy for you and am glad you listened to your dad. Seems you are one happy camper:)

BB

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconNatasha Totin, Regina, Beatty and 1 more joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
11 minutes ago
Luna Whoticore posted a blog post
13 minutes ago
Luna Whoticore shared Business's discussion on Twitter
21 minutes ago
Luna Whoticore shared Business's discussion on Twitter
22 minutes ago
Profile IconPriscilla, Anima and Elshara joined Oriel's group
23 minutes ago
Steven Hutchinson left a comment for Priscilla
25 minutes ago
Ravenwolf left a comment for Priscilla
25 minutes ago
Karen Black replied to Cryptid Countess's discussion The Paranormal Thread! Ghost Stories, Por Favor!
25 minutes ago

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service