The Social Network for the Occult Community

『“So you're saying that because segregation happened, it's fine to be racist against Whites?” Menslage countered, to which another student, Katie Gee scoffed that “equality is just more cishet [cisgender heterosexual] white supremacist patriarchy trying to write the narrative.”

“We have a host of liberal organizations who regularly pass around anti-white propaganda,” one anonymous student told Campus Reform. “Our campus does nothing about this, doesn't label it hate speech, won't remove it, etc.”』

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One who found life after the irony board :

( The irony board releases flat head skinheads from their own prison )

Image result for Flat Head Skinhead

"The FBI has been the worst enemy of Black advancement. The Jews have control over those agencies of government. "

Washington (CNN)

"Minister Lou" Farrakhan engaged in a series of anti-Semitic remarks on Sunday.

Farrakhan has led the black nationalist group Nation of Islam since 1977 and is known for hyperbolic hate speech aimed at the Jewish community.
During the speech in Chicago, Farrakhan made several anti-Semitic comments, including, "the powerful Jews are my enemy."
"White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew and I'm here to say your time is up, your world is through," he later said.\
Image result for photos of louis farrakhan
Image result for photos of louis farrakhan

Minister Farrakhan, the Black Nazi

Also, I'm apologize for the posts I start and abandon. The notifications often pass under my radar.

© 2018       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service