PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Transcript in PDF

Before the debate: 41% FOR 25% AGAINST 34% UNDECIDED After the debate: 36% FOR 55% AGAINST 9% UNDECIDED

Views: 5397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Satanism is considered a philosophy and not a religion by some because particular Satanists are atheists. There are no Muslims who are atheists. 

"Dave, Islam is a monotheist, Abrahamic religion."

You spelled it wrong. It's Izlam.....And no, it's not a religion, as I just explained.

As-salamu alaykum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/olympics/egyptian-judoka-sent-home-...

Shake?

I would classify as a progressive and I'm sure I know more about geo-politics and history than does your reactionary arse.

Christians committed genocide far more recently than 1000 years ago. Does Wounded Knee ring a bell? Or how about the nearly 250,000 Mayans tortured and killed with funding from the Reagan Administration to the Guatemalan govt. under the rulership of the fundamentalist Christian Gen. Efraín Ríos Montt? 1980's... 30 years ago.

And then there are the millions of Christians who voted for an overtly racist Orange Hitler in November... and would their support wane if he started up some massive killing? Nope... as long as the victims aren't white.

I really think Islam needs reformation and I also want to change my vote and say it's not a religion of peace.

Islam a religion? well, it does have unique characteristics which make it more of a political philosophy...

Islam entails political control. It is a social system. It enforces, in its stringent forms, shari'a on everyone. In a Moslem-controlled society, you do NOT have freedom of religion.

Islam is best described (like Nicaean Christianity) as a imperialist cult of social control. Islam itself motivates conquests, enforces its own hegemony, and eliminates any competition.

Even in moderate times and places, under Islam women have an uphill battle just to be considered human. Purdah... smh.

It is very true that Christianity was once like this. But Christianity has evolved. Islam has not. Islam stifles creativity, intellect, culture, freedom. Good examples: check out how many Moslems have won Nobel Prizes in science. Now count the number of Jews...

Well folks debating this all is just fine ....  however there are the events in the real world.

To quote Patrick Henry famous speech ,,"Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace! But there is no peace."

Best of Luck to you All!!

MarcusAgrippa1@aol.com

Humans are dangerous animals. The religion is irrelevant when measuring the capacity for violence.

Reply by Nephele, Mistress of Names on August 14, 2016 at 9:08am

First of all, Izlam is NOT a religion.

Dave, Islam is a monotheist, Abrahamic religion.

Here are some more facts that may have caused you some confusion:

• When Black people take black and white photos, they do not come out black.

• Not all Jewish people "look Jewish."

• Asian girls don't have "sideways vaginas."

• Mexicans don't eat flower tortillas.

• Puerto Ricans don't speak "Mexican."

• Catholics don't worship the Pope.

Hope that helped to clear up a few things for you.

Islam is a socio-political framework and judiciary system with a monotheistic, abrahamic religious component.

Also note:
When a muslim declares that islam is a religion of peace, he is either ignorant of the qur'an or is deceitfully (taqiyya) thinking of this ‘peace’ as it applies only to those within the muslim community. (According to the qur'an Surah 48:29: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah.  Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers."  Surah 9:5: "Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Also see Surah 9:29:  PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.")  Remember, there is NOT a single verse in the Old or New Testaments that contains this command to kill unbelievers.

Remember, there is NOT a single verse in the Old or New Testaments that contains this command to kill unbelievers.

Spare me your cultural virtue signaling and try reading your bible sometime.

And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

-- Numbers 31:6-18

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

-- Deuteronmy 13:6-15

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

-- Deuteronomy 17:2-5

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

-- Matthew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

-- Luke 19:27

Reality check folks.

Friday 4 dead in Stockholn by a truck attack.

Today Palm Sunday in Egypt  -- 2 attacks - 40 some dead.

I may be not eloquent on the topic like some.  But the real world speaks.

Maybe some can click their heels together three times and wish very hard -- "Islam is a religion of Peace"  -- However the facts of what is happening seems to show a different reality.

Reality check folks.

Friday 4 dead in Stockholn by a truck attack.

Reality check indeed:

The 39-year old Uzbek perp had applied for asylum in Sweden and not gotten it. He was about to be deported. 

Want to talk about all the reasons that he'd rather kill himself than go home? A disappointed and probably furious man had had his dreams of a better life in Sweden crushed.  What do some men in that situation do?  Lash out?  Yes, they do. 

MarcusAgrippa, weren't you just complaining about political posts yesterday?  And saying how politics have no place at Pagan Space?  Lately, I haven't seen you posting anything BUT political posts.  lol

http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/trump-inauguration-day?comme...

Did you tell Starr Price yet how she should run her site?  How did that turn out?  :)

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service