PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

So recently, Rachel made an arse over herself worrying about Trump's taxes.  Something that his voters never really cared about in the first place.  Just for it to turn out that in 2005, he spent 38 million in taxes.  Which means that 4chan actually was correct.  It was rumored on 4chan that Trump actually spends more on taxes than his Democratic counterparts.  and it left her to be ridiculed even by CNN. 

CNN's mockery here:
https://twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/841871489758560256

It's something that people heavily anti-Trump blindly put on their focus on, just Trump supporters to spend all their time laughing their arses off because this incident, esp. since it was something that they were never worried about or concerned about in the beginning.  One thing I'm curious about is why did Trump say in multiple debates that he absolutely never pays his taxes?  It could be because he never intended to become president and he was hoping to lose to Hillary.  Or he could just be playing the media as he knows that the media is after him, and subsequently people who blindly take everything the media says as gospel.  and so should the truth come out, it would just leave the media.  and all the SJWs who made such a big deal about it.  To make fools of themselves.   Something that SJWs love doing.  Like with Milo Y taking advantage of all the hatred he gets to make himself more popular.  Even with warnings from all sides that Milo is just baiting them to get more popular.  Not a hard thing to do.   Being hated by the right people is a great way to promote yourself.  Especially since there are people who have no sort of self-control and use any excuse to attack.   They keep rationalizing to themselves reasons why they should attack you.  So, it's easy to talk about it in a youtube video and makes lots of money off them.   You don't even need to name names.  People ranging from moderates, left wing malcontents, right wingers, all view left wing extremists as acting like Westboro Baptist Church.  Ad hominem attacks, faulty reasoning, mean-spirited, hateful, vindictive, using any excuse to attack you.  I don't need to name names to be believed and make extra money off my haters.  So, when people want to attack me, thanks; to quote SIN JONES "Viva La Capitalism."  And trust me, never feels better than thanking your enemies for all the extra money that they added to your pockets.   The media and left wing extremists would be much better off to learn to think before acting, instead of rationalizing their lack of emotional self-control.  and their Abrahamic God-like need to destroy people they have a problem with.  But just like the God of Abraham in the holy bible. They just need to destroy Trump.  Destroy Milo.  Destroy whomever.  Even with warnings from The Young Turks who go, "Let these people self destruct.  Don't do anything and wait."  Unfortunately, The Young Turks received a bunch of downvotes for solid advice.  Just for Milo to self-destruct by shitting on pedophile victims.   and for left wing extremists to seem further like Westboro Baptist Church. 

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trump gets audited every year, he lives in a perpetual state of audits. He doesn’t want people to see which state he claims as his residence for political purposes and he probably has some embarrassments in his tax records.

I’m not saying he did anything illegal.

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service