PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Being a medium and also been dead twice I have a special bond with the veil to the other side. My question is have anybody else been feeling unbalanced or a stronger connection coming from the Veil

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

>>>>merkabah also known as a ascension chariot.
Mer-Ka-Ba translated means

"Light my Fire with Breath"
Sensually could get into a whole dialogue - which would direct away from this conversation...

>>>that it is best to purify your astral vehicle and concentrate on the mental arupa-loka planes or higher,as nothing else below these is worthy of entry anyway./em>

This very much depends on your Spiritual Nature - Shamans are Ones "that SEE"....and purely through Dedication to the Spirit Worlds - travel without Judgement..
ALL 'worlds' are worthy - we have no discrimination other than what Fear or Ego layers on..

...........and there is also 'key of Knowledge' - every time a "Forgotten" is awakened - it returns, picking up from the last moment of acknowledgement..
As more and more obscure "facts" become exposed - the "Forgotten" are reunited with the Web...

>>>>the astral realms cant be manipulated by outside 3D earthly energy forces at least,one can only enter the 4D & up etheric realms via light body

Anyone with the skills and abilities can transverse through varying layers - and back down again... Those that have 'Died' more than once - like Shamans - can move amongst several versions as a Negotiator; One who reconciles; and/or as One who repairs/destroys...
Layers are like structures - they can be built, destroyed, re-built, moved, Shape-shift and so on....
There is no Rule of Entrance or Exit - other than One's own Spiritual abilities, Strengths, and Wisdom..

The dynamics of Dimensions from 3D to the 13th Dimension has been many times over entered and exited - from the Age of the Caveman ....
It is not always about "Light" or "Dark" - they are open to any that Seek to Understand....who wish to experience (when the Time is Right) .

'Light' aka Lise

[>>>>merkabah also known as a ascension chariot.
Mer-Ka-Ba translated means 

"Light my Fire with Breath"
Sensually could get into a whole dialogue - which would direct away from this conversation...]

Yes thats right...but have you seen yours at all? just out of curiosity..like what shape is it??  like is it triangular or round or spherical???

[This very much depends on your Spiritual Nature - Shamans are Ones "that SEE"....and purely through Dedication to the Spirit Worlds - travel without Judgement..
ALL 'worlds' are worthy - we have no discrimination other than what Fear or Ego layers on..

...........and there is also 'key of Knowledge' - every time a "Forgotten" is awakened - it returns, picking up from the last moment of acknowledgement..
As more and more obscure "facts" become exposed - the "Forgotten" are reunited with the Web...]

On the topic of cosmic travelling only a religious minded people would use the wording of 'judgement',  in general when talking,why would you want to say that word at all in any conversation even...

a non religious person would use other easy going wording of 'not worth it',or 'no point in going there',or any other word phrasing of saying its 'a waste of time & energy' come to think of it ..well not unless you wish to sit in a black hole vaccum flask with nothing in it to converse with,see,hear or sense or learn from for the rest of your soul journey then by all means..go right ahead..lol... yet I dont think many souls would take that option up some how..a soul wouldn't as it requires it's energy regardless,& it wants to use that energy to learn where ever it goes to expand its consciousness one would think..

Besides I feel your mindset is in the wrong place of thinking compared to mine right now anyway,cos your talking about death in astral,I'm talking about travelling etheric cosmic realms,where there is no death,it's offworld outside the matrix, & not the inner worlds ..and the full astral plane cant ever be manipulated by anything so my Raven life guide tells me... I wont argue with him,he's far more wise & knowledgeable and on to it than I am..

just passing this on though..Raven said:-

"Yes souls can move up and down the etheric layers,but they are still in the astral realm while doing it,they havnt manipulated the outer 'filament lental'  in the universal vaccuum multiverse" .

[It is not always about "Light" or "Dark" - they are open to any that Seek to Understand....who wish to experience (when the Time is Right) .]

And I'm not sure why you said this,but it's my understanding there is no light at all without darkness, they go hand in hand... one must come through darkness into light, or to see light you must have darkness to start with.. ying & yang..etc so on..

but thank-you for your added attached information in response..

Sounds like shadow work to me, where you reference ying & yang/light & darkness. The dark 'tunnel' that is traveled through with astral supports this.

I have my Elestial quartz that my son offered up to me quite by accident last Samhain (he not knowing exactly what it was) and intend to make use of it with another crystal that I have been quite comfortable and successful with to explore.

And yes, the veil is getting thinner and at times feels almost chaotic. It's easier to contact through the veil now than it was even 6 months ago. My spirit guides are trying to get me to understand the shift. I haven't practised for a while, even though I am never without my crystals, but at least I am in tune to the changes happening like you are. And my ruling planet is Mars, so this new moon/eclipse is concerning to me not knowing what it could reveal.

Sorry Callie it was me who mentioned the words 'Ying & Yang' I used it as a reference towards  'light & dark'..as another member had said 'it is not always about light & dark',which I responded with.. that it is my belief that 'without darkness there cannot be light' so they are both needed..so that wasn't really about shadow work really,just general talk on them both. 

Hi Enercia. Yes, I was trying to reply to you in the thread, but it didn't land where it should have so looked misdirected. I am trying to clear some of my energies with shadow work recently because I feel I'm hitting a plateau. With all that is going on in the cosmos I need to find a way to gain some light and clarity (like everyone else), and the only way I am being guided to do that is through immediate shadow work.

Thank you for your response. Until I confront and accept the dark, I can't take forward steps to embrace the light again. And I was in such a good place with my path 6 years ago!

LOL yes Oh I've done that myself many times on these threads, I often sit for a while & think now which reply do I hit now,who said what to whom etc..ahh the plateau stage,yeah sounds very like maybe your questioning your path & gone into seeking mode again or possibly going through whats termed as 'The Dark Night Of The Soul' maybe?..not sure if you've heard of that term before..just mentioning it as many of us go through it more than once too on our paths..

I can recommend this website for soul inspiration its a favourite of mine I recommend it often to people for many reasons,though I connect far more to Mateo Sol .... LonerWolf - Aletheia Luna and Mateo Sol ..

There are many that I think don’t even look inside for the answers they might seek,so it is no wonder that in looking outside themselves for that fulfilment rush many often experience disappointment,resentment,and frustration. Cos shadow work isn’t a process that anyone really likes,and often one side steps rather than confront & accept.. because you have to be looking at yourself totally with full honesty.. 

>>>>only a religious minded people would use the wording of 'judgement',  in general when talking,why would you want to say that word at all in any conversation even.../span>

Because one way or another I do follow a Religious Path - I have a deep Dedication to the Divinity; Spirits; Guides etc that embraces me.
There are also many Traditions where the word 'Judgment' depicts the Netherworld as much as it does the Heavens...
The use of 'Judgment' or not (too step away from doing such) is more along the Spirit interaction.

Whenever an Individual chooses to judge, they limit the quantum understanding of what they see and experience through the Senses. This creates a barrier within the perception, therefore, limiting the recipient from the Knowledge that would best suit in order to be lifted into the next phase of Spiritual evolution.

When that happens the ability to make wise decisions is no longer present. And when I speak of 'judgment', I speak of the understanding of a wise person as One who sees many Pathways and an unwise person that may only sees one..

>>Besides I feel your mindset is in the wrong place of thinking compared to mine right now

I respect your determination of my 'Thoughts' - it was never meant to follow the same dust trail ...

>>>and the full astral plane cant ever be manipulated by anything so my Raven life guide tells me... /span>

Raven knows what it knows - IT is after all part of the Astral collective that serves several interests.

Practically all that is manifested in this material world was created from the Astral world. And as Raven knows also - by manipulating the Astral Energy, a network of threads of raw energy that ripple and pulse to 'create' that 'design', becoming either the bridge between (things that do, will and have manifested), or the separation between (things that no longer exist).

As Physical beings that choose to separate from the Physical to share the Astral, it is logical, as well as plausible to understand that the Astral body is Energy without physical form, the ability to touch the 'Astral Plane' is no more achievable that the Astral plane is able to touch you...

The vibration of Energies are at different sequences...when the physical becomes Astral, it is roaming around on a different plane, and where you are in that moment is no longer vibrating on that physical plane. 

'Light' aka Lise

Right thought so religious notions & your soul energy signature has now been felt loud & clear ... well I suggest you go your way and I'll go mine then aye, it's best because we are on totally different paths of belief's & consciousness, as I recall correctly the opening of the third eye represents the death of ones ego, with increased empathy and connectedness towards others.. yet am I right are you now calling me unwise & yet your following my dust trail regardless..hmm... It is sad, that you did not receive my words correctly, from my earlier comments,in the way that others might just have, however maybe there was a higher reason that they were ultimately blocked from your consciousness ...anyway I believe your notions clash with my personality too as you're going to despise the very characteristic that makes this man so extraordinary in many ways no matter how I worded things.. as I'm not like you,nor do I wish to compete to be like you.. You should have looked a bit deeper into my heart space instead as I think differently for a very good reason....

So safe journey's to you.

Shek-na-Krena.. Nekomei

Image result for precious cosmic travels

>>>yet am I right are you now calling me unwise & yet your following my dust trail regardless..hmm.../span>

Nope - never called you "unwise" - I compared a Wise person to that as One who sees many Paths and a Unwise as One who only saw One Path....

...and No I was NOT following your Dust Trail - I was stating that NO TWO think the same - if they did then they are cloned or like sheep....

I have no room in my Heart to despise any - my Nature is not to  waste Time and Energy in such a broken way...and naturally ALL folks think differently - again no two minds are alike.

The Egyptians refer to the Third Eye as that of the 'Child's Eye' - to be like a Child, Free from Society's dogma, and constraints; and is the “balance” or “unity” of the twin opposing natures - that makes us whole again—
It is also known as Aten - the awakened Third Eye that sees the “Soul within” or the “Sun within”.

I understand 'Duality'; I understand opposites in Balance; I try not too focus on differences; and I understand Unity of existence through the alignment and harmonization; and I am conscious of the center 'Mask' - that is to say, I know the center…my Divine spark within.

I know all my Souls; all that was once - I am here because I am not perfect - I have many more Journies to make - and my Lessons (like many) are Challenges to be; and that which is seen on the “outside” is but an echo or reflection of the world that exists “inside” the Self in order to awaken the true Self.

I wish you well on your Journey...as the Sun sets it blazes many rays like Aten...and as the Moon rises it draws the Darkness like a Cloak of comfort....and as the Stars appear - many Souls and Spirits look down and wonder....

'Light' aka Lise

Image result for Maori taonga

There certainly seems to be a reawakening of Pagan awareness again after a few years of a lull in my area at least.

The Pagan scene went suddenly very quiet here about 3 years ago, and some of the known movers and shakers seemed to just disappear, but are re emerging as strong, or stronger than they were before.

Remote/Astral workings seem to be popular , and friends in Australia are also seeing something similar, a fresh `tide` is running through the Pagan world.

RSS

© 2018 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service