The Social Network for the Occult Community

I am new to Wicca and am interested in my first spell being a goal I want to obtain. I was wondering if anyone knew one I could try and the materials needed. Thanks!

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mix one scoop of Slimfast™ with 8 oz. of skim milk; mix well, at least a minute of hard stirring or use a shaker bottle. Replace two meals, each day; I recommend breakfast and dinner because it will wake you up pretty fast (not unlike coffee); replacing dinner means that you will sleep better and not stress out your heart by sending your body conflicting signals while trying to sleep and digest at the same time. For lunch, eat fruit; it's good for you and very underrated.

That shit'll kill your gall bladder. 

Burning a yellow candle while you cook helps strengthen your resolve to get healthier. Combine that and intent with any sensible plan. It all has to go hand in hand. 

No it won't! People down classic diet methods because they aren't nuanced enough. Gall bladder issues are a result of shitty eating habits overall; the same people that are blaming it on the diet are also going to the drive thru and slamming 20 piece nuggets like a champ then they go back and write bad Slimfast reviews because apparently it "doesn't work" :3

So when you burn the yellow candle while cooking, there's no incantation to go alone with it? Or do you make one up yourself while lighting the candle? No need to call the Goddess or God?

If you'd like to PM me, I can give you the information I have. I only have a couple of book sources, but I'm happy to share anything relevant. 

I find Penn Jillette's solution interesting. While he would not describe it this way, he's effectively created a thought-form which he fills with Intent, and uses it to manifest change in his life. That includes his weight-loss. Apparently Penn and I agree on there being no mind-body divide, but he thinks it's all body while I have good evidence that it's all mind. Still, its interesting we can end up at the same place--because it works.

You must decide before doing ANY spells - WHY it is you are doing this. Magick does not respond well to the muddled, confused, or fearful. Take a look within and see your intentions. 

It is true that body, mind, and soul are all intertwined in ways none of us yet fully comprehend - but this does not mean that one can do for the other two what they don't carry the will to follow. 

For example - physically - NO MATTER which exercise routine you can do, it will damn near ALWAYS be thwarted by a shitty diet. Cut the chemicals and cut the toxins. Eat well and sleep at night. Begin regular exercise - and this is your spell. Once these elements are in play, you must decide whether your decision to lose weight is internal or external. If it is external - no spell will do anything and it will cause you more pain in the long run and backfire, giving you further stress weight in why your magic is not working. What I mean by external - is do you want to be viewed as prettier? sexier? Do you base self worth on how you are seen? If so, DO NOT DO these spells you seek, but rather - set out to make peace with yourself. Rather than doing spells that are negatively fueled, do magic that will help you repair self esteem, or boost your willpower. Spells that will magnify strength and clarity, not that will slice away body fat. 

I am a solitary practitioner and say this not lightly, but out of experience. I have been on a long journey of curse shattering within the psyche and intend this to be encouraging. 

What I'm getting at - is that YOU have the power to make the changes you seek. Look within, not out, for the guidance you shall need.

Honestly, I ate a lot of fish and steamed veggies. And drank a lot of water. A big part of weight loss is what you eat 

New to Wicca and want answers. Do you know spells are temporary? Do you know what it takes to do a spell and make it work and the amount of energy it takes to do a spell? The do and donts when casting a spell. consult a doctor or dietician.There are no shortcuts to weight loss both in the mundane and magical world. 

© 2018       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service