PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

What Great Books on Paganism, Magick, Witchcraft, Divination, etc. are YOU reading now?

I love me a discussion on books!

So I just got my copy of John Beckett's "The Path to Paganism"  which I highly recommend.  This book really should be on your shelf regardless if you are just starting out, or are a seasoned pagan.  I don't think I have read a more balanced and mindful approach to the topic (And I have a pretty good library going).

So... what great books can you recommend, or conversely, anything you would say is junk?

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I posted the music in the 2012 topic and was pissed when they banned it.

Any ideas why? What international group is responsible?

I don't know what this video, which seems to take a collection of ancient manuscripts and artifacts that demonstrate the obvious fact that there have been many "alien" type races, and flying craft and mixes it with a random series of heavy metal and heavy folk music, and random bits and pieces together, is trying to convey.

Lots of "Vrill" stuff, Thule society images, Vimana flying craft etc.

The pictures and evidence all together may be meaningful certainly, however I have seen most if not all of these images before in videos and documentaries that are much more "cogent",  So I really see no reason this particular video would be banned because the other videos are not.

It was the music that was Banned. Listened to it for months, then gone.

Why should music be banned like that?

Like I said I posted it in the topic dealing with 2012. 

Taking Up the Runes by Diana Paxson. Rereading it really.

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service