PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

I'm interested to see where us pagans and heathens and witches are hiding in plain sight (or not hiding, huzzah to you!) Since we can't all get paid to hover over bubbling cauldrons or turn cheating spouses into frogs, what is your occupation? I'll start:

I am a preschool teacher at a Jewish preschool. I also have a little home apothecary gig I do in my spare time. I am not completely "out" at my work. They have an idea of my beliefs and seem more open minded about it than any other demographic I have encountered.

Thanks to all that reply! 

Views: 2309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not hard after you understand what each part does anyone can do it if they set their mind to it. But trust me there is nothing sexy at the end of a day, the only thing you see is my smile everything else blends into the dark lol. Yes I agree with you nothing should stop ppl from doing things they want to do.

Boob inspector is sexy at the end of the day :3

"It's not hard after you understand what each part does anyone can do it if they set their mind to it."

That is what makes it attractive -that attitude.  Something we need a lot more of these days.

I worked in nonprofit administration for a homeless shelter and recovery house, until I was laid off during a leadership change. I'm now job coaching, starting another NPO, and finishing my degree in Family Life Ed.

I pick up corpses from the scene of the death/murder, and I take them to get embalmed.

I just started a new job at a hospital as a Housekeeper. I love cleaning so this will be good but I hope it's a foot in the door since my dream career is to be a Medical Administrative Assistant. We'll see in time....

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service