PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

LET ME HELP YOU FIND YOUR PAGAN NAME...I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A FEW YEARS, AND OFFER THIS ON MY SOCIAL SITE AS WELL.... AND THAT IS HOW I GOT MY PAGAN NAME CYPRIANA TERRANE....IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR PAGAN NAME IS AND WHAT IT MEANS,THEN IN THE COMMENTS BELOW POST YOUR BIRTH NAME...FIRST AND LAST OR INBOX ME YOUR BIRTH NAME, FOR PRIVACY, AND I WILL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME BECAUSE I WORK GRAVEYARDS, IF YOU HAVE A SHORT NAME THEN INCLUDE YOUR MIDDLE NAME TO MAKE IT EASIER....LETS GET STARTED....YOU CAN ALSO PLAY ON MY WICCAN SOCIAL SITE TOO

CYPRIANA

http://cyprianasschoolofwicca.spruz.com/

Views: 583

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Xuchil or a derivative like the one used here.

Out of curiosity: Charity

charity what? I need a full name, that isn't enough letters

Charity Gabriel

ok ty very much I will be back soon with your name

HI CHARITY,

I CAME UP WITH 2 NAMES THAT I ANAGRAMMED AND HERE ARE THE 2 NAMES AND THERE MEANINGS....HOPEFULLY ONE OR MORE MEANINGS PERTAIN TO SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE

BRACHIA TIGERLY

BRACHIA meaning An arm or a homologous anatomical structure, such as a flipper or wing.

TIGERLY means Adjective
tigerly (comparative more tigerly, superlative most tigerly)

Relating to or resembling a tiger

BRIARY LICHGATE

BRIARY meaning having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.; "a horse with a short bristly mane"; "bristly shrubs"; "burred fruits"; "setaceous whiskers" barbellate, briery, bristled, setaceous, setose, burred, burry, prickly, barbed, spiny, thorny, bristly.

LICHGATE meaning A lychgate, also spelled lichgate, lycugate, lyke-gate or as two separate words lych gate, (from Old English lic, corpse) is a gateway covered with a roof found at the entrance to a traditional English or English-style churchyard.

Thank you. What's your method for names? Or is it a secret? 

I TAKE YOUR BIRTH NAME AND MIX THE LETTERS AROUND...

COME ON ...ANYONE ELSE WANT TO KNOW THERE PAGAN OR MAGICKAL NAME?

Middle name needed, or not?

NO SHOULD BE GOOD

HI DAVE...I CAME UP WITH 2 DIFFERENT NAMES AND THERE MEANINGS, MAYBE THERE IS A CONNECTION THROUGH YOUR LIFETIME WITH THE MEANINGS

VEIN PADELLA and PAVEN LALDIE

VEIN-meaning noun
any of the tubes forming part of the blood circulation system of the body, carrying in most cases oxygen-depleted blood toward the heart.
synonyms: blood vessel
"a vein in his neck pulsed"
a fracture in rock containing a deposit of minerals or ore and typically having an extensive course underground.
synonyms: layer, lode, seam, stratum, stratification, deposit, pipe
"the mineral veins in the rock"

PADELLA-meaning (cookery) frying pan (Brit) , skillet (US) cucinare in padella to fry. cadere dalla padella nella brace (figurative) to jump out of the frying pan into the fire. (per infermi) bedpan.

PAVEN LALDIE

PAVEN- meaning Adjective. paven (not comparable) (rare, dated or archaic) paved quotations

LALDIE- meaning laldie in British
or laldy (ˈlældɪ)
noun
Scottish informal
great energy and enjoyment, or great force
In the old days a class music lesson would be led by the teacher playing the piano and everybody would give it laldie.

RSS

© 2018 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service