PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Greetings! I'd like to share what I presume to be my first ever experience with the supernatural - or the one I remember.

Years ago, when I was a wee child, the first ever ghostly encounter I had (which I still have no explanation for) took place in my room. I was having strong emotions of sadness (and possibly anger). My mother would come in and rub my back before I went to bed, but one night she stayed up late with my stepfather watching tv (and drinking which I wasn’t aware of back then). So I moped about and cried my heart out in my room thinking wild childish thoughts like “my mom loves my dad more than me, she doesn’t love me anymore, if she loved me she would be here” and so on and so forth. Well, my tantrum was cut short but this thing that slowly floated into my room on the wall. It crept in from my doorway and resembled the silhouette of a small person, completely golden like a “holy glow”. It took an incredible amount of time for it to make its way across my wall. During this time I found myself less stressed and anxious about my mother. I ended up rolling over and trying to fall asleep. After a few minutes when I couldn’t, I opened my eyes and the “ghost” was lying down next to me on the wall. The silhouette was actually lying horizontally on the wall across from me. To this day I have no idea what it was, but I was not afraid of it. I actually found it to be quite relaxing and calming. From then on, I really remember all of my supernatural experiences beginning.

Thoughts? And share your stories!!

Blessed be )O(

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would my grandmother giving me a set of Tarot cards when I was 7 count as a first experience?

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service