PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The media wants to tell us who we are. I know who I am and don't need anyone telling me what I am or what I should be. Even the people in this video attempt to influence who you think you are. Stop listening to others and listen to yourself. Love yourself for who you are and learn to accept in yourself what others say you need to change. Trying to change your own self to fit others expectations only leads to internal conflict and unhappiness.

Like :)

“This above all; to thine own self be true, and it must follow as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.”

William Shakespeare

• Who are you?
  • What do you want?
  • Why are you here?
  • Whom do you trust, and whom do you serve?

I can agree with everyone here.

You start to think back, with your hands flowing backwards thinking what can I remember from the beginning. We are all raised then step out into the world being influenced by others, just the way things are and battles you have to face. The learning process of falling and picking yourself up.

Lots of people , like Jim Carry & Johnny Depp lost themselves into a psychiatric ward. They came out almost destroying themselves because they didn't know who they are anymore. Playing too many characters to perfect the movie they played. They literally mastered in possessing this character inside their inner souls. Possessions do exist, but only if you allow it and they've done it not only because for the love of money but because they carried this passion in being the perfect actor no one has ever seen.

Genius they are.

This world is unique and that's the truth.

Who can actually say they don't love this unique complicated twisted world?

I know that IAM a Real Mystic a.k.a. Mystically Dark, the one and only.

Who are you?

People are really good at lying to themselves.  They THINK they know who they are, but that's not how other people see them.  Perspective is a moving target.

Very true, and vice vera.

@Aurelia P. So Who Do You "THINK" You Are? Since you're good at lying to yourself.

"Reply by Aurelia Pontia 4 hours ago

People are really good at lying to themselves.  They THINK they know who they are, but that's not how other people see them.  Perspective is a moving target."

Conseulo - don't know.  Still figuring that out.  I'm a work in progress. :-)

I love Alan Watts, but as with any other human he had his faults. He spoke of glorious awakening to who and what we are but yet drank himself to death.

I've looked into Advaita Vedanta it's a wonderful concept of non duality, you are that. We are all connected. We are all God experiencing life through each other.

I find that the term "ego death" is used erroneously. The ego never dies. It's just quieted for a short while. But eventually returns. We can get brief glimpses of enlightenment but it never really stays, and is constant work to keep the memory of that.

Who am "I"? Well that depends on who you ask.

"I" is the mask we wear even when we are alone. With practice we just come to understand that. 

I think Crowley nailed it with this commentary "This is a great and holy mystery. Although each star has its own number, each number is equal and supreme. Every man and every woman is not only a part of God, but the Ultimate God. "The Centre is everywhere and the circumference nowhere." The old definition of God takes new meaning for us. Each one of us is the One God. This can only be understood by the initiate; one must acquire certain high states of consciousness to appreciate it.
--- Aleister Crowley, New Comment to Liber Al vel Legis, I:4"

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service