PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Why do people start a group if they are not going to keep up on it?

Why do people start a group if they are not going to keep up on it? I am still waiting on getting approved in Ohio Community but I think she is no longer here or something?

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Take your meds and shave that bearded clam off of your face you old ass dirty homeless Santa Claus :3

BTW: I didn't mean for that to sound as harsh as it did :( I have troll remorse :( I'm sorry Mr. Grizzle McGristle :3

And just *how* would *you* know that , Nephele ?

Actually, the sex furpile thing is more of a media-fueled stereotype of Furry subculture.  Some Furries do that, but most don't.

You're not the first person that I've heard say that.

How far we have come from the OP's original question...

Yet *now* I can understand why some groups die...

People's ability to focus on "the matter at hand"...

Ahem...let me correct and restate that...

People's ability to focus on the original subject matter

in a group , or on a forum , seems to be limited , as well

attention span , unless assisted by some mental stimulant...

Hmmm...still not *exactly* worded correctly , but that shall do...

...LOL...

People lose interest in things.  Mainly, I think, due to the fact that "social media" (a well overused term) is so fake in many respects.  By that, I mean it is not real, visceral communication in that sense that face to face "being there" is.  I think it hints at a bigger aspect of this whole "Connected World" phenomena.  You see people walking blindly around, their eyes glued to their phones, completely unaware and unmindful of all the things happening around them... their only reality is inside a tiny little box, and on a little screen.

Our technologies have made us a truly disconnected people.  Is it any wonder then, that people are so depressed, so completely alone even in crowds? 

All that to say that forums like this require a thriving community of people who know how to put these devices down and be with others - I mean really, physically be with them.  I know it does not really answer your specific question, and for that I am sorry.

By the way, just a side note to "Fuck You"... I am a degree-ed professional engineer and live a comfortable life which I paid for.  You seem to have some sort of hang up that all "Pagans" are homeless welfare recipients on crack.  Well, there are some of those I am sure, as there are of any belief system undoubtedly.  To be sure, if you are homeless and living in a tent in the woods, but you are happy - or rich, living in a mansion but miserable, well then I would personally prefer the former.

By the way, just a side note to "Fuck You"... I am a degree-ed professional engineer and live a comfortable life which I paid for.  You seem to have some sort of hang up that all "Pagans" are homeless welfare recipients on crack.  Well, there are some of those I am sure, as there are of any belief system undoubtedly.  To be sure, if you are homeless and living in a tent in the woods, but you are happy - or rich, living in a mansion but miserable, well then I would personally prefer the former.

So then why are you trying to defend yourself to me? C***.

Ah... I am making no defense of myself here, simply pointing out that your generalization of what pagans are is, like most generalizations, a rather pointless and insulting sort of thing.  Are there pagan bums? Sure! and sitting right next to them christian, hindu, buddhist, muslim, atheist, and anything else "bums"...

Ultimately the question is, "are you living the way you want?"  Some people like living as bums I am sure... but to say "Pagans are all bums living on welfare" or some variant of that seem disingenuous.

C***.

Come on , Fuck You , I agree with David here...

Your statements led one to believe you were being

overboard in your criticism of pagans , and their so

called "welfare mentality" , which was a misguided

position at best , and at worst , a head up the ass

blind spot in thinking...

So calling David a C*** , which we all know what

you are referring to , shows not an arguement from

an intelligent person such as you are at your core ,

but another shield from reality , and phallocentric

attack device...

And before you call me a C*** , I shall beat you to it ,

by saying your vaginal shaped hat , must be so tight ,

as to twist your anal cavity , until you cannot think

straight...;)

Deal With It GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Jesus Shawn; I'm just trolling :)

... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ...... ... ... ... c*** :)

I know I fade in and out of the net because posting is a distraction from what I should be doing, which is listening to and trying to understand what comes from “the other side.” Humans are lazy and learning is hard. Any writer will tell you they’d rather clean their house than write the next paragraph. Posting is a way to delay, blow off steam, and distract from real work. That’s why, about once a week, I shut down all my electronics to read (real books) and meditate.

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service