PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Within the letters of your ordinary, everyday name hides a Pagan name that is uniquely your own.  It is only waiting to be revealed in anagram.  Through the art of anagramming, I propose to give you a Pagan name that you may use as a pen name, screen name, or for whatever purpose you choose.

To participate, you will need to scramble (for privacy) the letters of your FULL NAME: first name, middle name, last name

PLEASE remember to include your middle name (if you have one) so that I have enough letters to work with.  

If you would rather not include your surname in your scramble, then please substitute it with a word that describes you.  This is so that I will have enough letters to work with.

If you need help scrambling your letters, here is an online scrambler that you can use (click on link below to scramble your name):

http://www.bluestwave.com/toolbox_letter_scrambler.php

Please (again, for privacy) scramble your letters as one continuous word, like this: jfkdhalsipoaayzmi. Don't separate your three names into three separate scrambles.

Most important:  Check the letters in your scramble to make certain that you have not left out a letter of your name.  If you accidentally leave out a letter, you will not get a true anagram of your name.

When you are done, post your scramble here, and I will anagram a Pagan name out of it for you.

Also, please let me know whether you are male or female.

Thank you, to all who voted a "Like" for this topic, or who left feedback about their anagrammed names on my Pagan Space Comment Wall.  I'm glad you enjoyed!

-- Nephele

Views: 110261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wonooplaorhnltrincsripl

Lori Collinsworth, welcome to Pagan Space:

Moonwisp Rhanillt Coralnoir

= I am wonooplaorhnltrincsripl

Rhanillt:  Welsh form of the medieval, feminine, Norse name Ragnhild, meaning "might in battle."

Coralnoir:  variation of the French corail noir, meaning "black coral."

-- Nephele

hmlacynniiselrhrle = I think I have "everyone"

So cool to see you posting on the forum again, Sstarfyre!

Myrrhis Lin Chanelle

= hmlacynniiselrhrle

Chrysalis Lannah Mireille

= alias hmlacynniiselrhrle

Myrrhis:  Greek, meaning "perfume."  This is the botanical name for the wildflower known in English as sweet cicely.

Chrysalis:  a word in the English language derived from the Greek word chrysos, meaning "gold."  Chrysalis is the cocoon stage that changes a caterpillar into a butterfly or moth.  It is a symbol of transformation.

Mireille:  French, derived from an Occitan name meaning "to admire."

-- Nephele

I am Rennor J Heleppyyff

Rev. Darkehorse, welcome to Pagan Space:

Hyperion Jeffry Aspenall

= alias Rennor J Heleppyyff

Hyperion: Ancient Greek, meaning "he who goes above."  Hyperion, a Titan, was the Greek equivalent of our "fallen angels," or those who rebelled against their Father and Supreme Deity.  For his deeds, he was cast into Tartarus (Hell).

http://www.theoi.com/Titan/TitanHyperion.html

Aspenall:  variant of the English surname Aspinall.  "This interesting surname is of Anglo-Saxon origin, and is a locational name from Aspinwall, a minor place in the parish of Ormskirk, Lancashire, so called from the Olde English pre 7th Century aespen, aspen, trembling poplar, with waell(a), spring or stream. Locational names were originally given to the lord of the manor, or as a means of identification for those who left their place of birth to seek work elsewhere."

http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Aspinall

-- Nephele

That is awesome. Thank you.

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service