PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Within the letters of your ordinary, everyday name hides a Pagan name that is uniquely your own.  It is only waiting to be revealed in anagram.  Through the art of anagramming, I propose to give you a Pagan name that you may use as a pen name, screen name, or for whatever purpose you choose.

To participate, you will need to scramble (for privacy) the letters of your FULL NAME: first name, middle name, last name

PLEASE remember to include your middle name (if you have one) so that I have enough letters to work with.  

If you would rather not include your surname in your scramble, then please substitute it with a word that describes you.  This is so that I will have enough letters to work with.

If you need help scrambling your letters, here is an online scrambler that you can use (click on link below to scramble your name):

http://www.bluestwave.com/toolbox_letter_scrambler.php

Please (again, for privacy) scramble your letters as one continuous word, like this: jfkdhalsipoaayzmi. Don't separate your three names into three separate scrambles.

Most important:  Check the letters in your scramble to make certain that you have not left out a letter of your name.  If you accidentally leave out a letter, you will not get a true anagram of your name.

When you are done, post your scramble here, and I will anagram a Pagan name out of it for you.

Also, please let me know whether you are male or female.

Thank you, to all who voted a "Like" for this topic, or who left feedback about their anagrammed names on my Pagan Space Comment Wall.  I'm glad you enjoyed!

-- Nephele

Views: 111731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have an easy name scramble.  :)

Have another:

Lady Auriol Skye Moonwhite

= I am ywyaltrkehoodolisneu

Auriol:  derived from the Latin word aureolus, meaning "golden; adorned with gold."  The name Auriol was used first for boys, and later for girls in the Victorian Era, its popularity influenced by William Harrison Ainsworth's supernatural fantasy novel of 1844, titled Auriol: or, The Elixir of Life.

-- Nephele

ah thank you! :) 

aoltmwraeinciyebmrrol

~Thank you

Rob, welcome to Pagan Space, and take your pick:

Ambriel Amintor Crowley

Móric Malloy Winterbear

= aoltmwraeinciyebmrrol

Ambriel:  an angel that rules over the sign of Gemini.  Ambriel inspires clear communication and protection.

Amintor:  ancient Greek name, meaning "defender."

Crowley:  a surname that pays homage to the late occultist Aleister Crowley.

Móric:  Hungarian form of the name "Maurice," meaning "dark one."

Malloy:  derived from Irish Gaelic, meaning "proud chief."

-- Nephele

P.S.  I peeked at your profile and saw that you're a mortuary student.  Have you ever seen any of Caitlin Doughty's "Ask a Mortician" YouTube videos?  If not, do check them out – you might enjoy them.

Thank you..just viewed a few videos...funny xD I do get asked those questions all the time. Sadly I cannot embalm yet until im in the actual program. 

evtitcekrlanisaoavah

Thank you sweet lady.

Kat, welcome to Pagan Space, and take your pick:

Kachina Evita Starlove

Khristal Octavia Neave

Kavtha Tia Oceansilver

Raven Caiva Oakthistle

= evtitcekrlanisaoavah

Kachina:  a nature spirit revered by Pueblo and Hopi Native Americans.

Neave:  Anglicization of the Irish Gaelic name Niamh, meaning "brilliance, brightness."

Kavtha:  name of an Etruscan sun goddess.

Caiva:  name of a Gaulish mother goddess.

-- Nephele

Hello! Thank you for the salutation!

srbcnniyeoeeakynorrvhot

I am a female.

MagickalFae, welcome to Pagan Space, and take your pick:

Coventry Brooke Rainshyne

Rayvyn Cherine Brookstone

Chantée Ivoryrose Korbynn

= srbcnniyeoeeakynorrvhot

Chantée:  French, from enchantée, meaning "enchanted."

Korbynn:  variation of the Old French word corbin, meaning "raven."

-- Nephele

Thebnanneal

Female

Beth Lane, welcome to Pagan Space, and take your pick:

Annemae Bláthin

= I am Thebnanneal

Ann Belthane

= Thebnanneal

Bláthin:  Irish Gaelic, meaning "little flower."

Belthane:  an alternative form of the word "Beltane," used in the 1973 movie The Wicker Man.

So cool!

Thank you! :-)

RSS

© 2017 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service