PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

I can say I've dealt with a lot but in a way I have no regrets, also I have no real control what fate forced me into.

I was born into an occult world which is/was normal to me, but for others it was a fear I did not understand. I never understood peoples fears and I had to learn through interactions this great fear they had. I allowed their fear to overwhelm me, which was amazing and incredible. I at times got addicted to conspiracies, taking in the individuals fear of a world being blown up by one bomb watching their mental movie. I was, like WOW! Could this happen?

I was amazed by peoples fears which in a way created awesome movies. Growing up I started to understand people's religions and how connected we was, just rules was part of life. I don't cross your lines and you don't cross mine, a mutual respect. But there are those who felt the world should be of "One Mind" through force, through death. It was horrible for those who did not comply and many went mad for the fact they had no choice but to live in a world not natural, to them. So time passes people adjusting to the changes.

I remember Christians freaking out with (Mandela Effect) they actually believed the bible was changed. The Lion & The Lamb story, which was always The Wolf. It's just Christians neglected to read the bible, they only went to church hearing the stories, stories told by their pastors who heard the stories from their own pastors. Christians got lazy and the awakened ones knew this. It was a test Christians failed in and others enjoying their failure to see, to truly understand. How horrifying the nightmare they was in, a nightmare of a world they thought was taken from them. The Madness and Illusions they've created for themselves.

Personally, it was pretty disturbing to watch, but you have no choice and laugh at their paranoia. Will they ever be close To God, again. In reality the world has changed and my mind still in the past. I walk cautiously for the fact people are mad nowadays. A sickness people need time to cure. Some may come out of it and others , well you know. It doesn't bother me to live in the future and it doesn't bother me that the past is just the past.

I have adjusted.

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Past and future are one in the same. Opportunities missed are dead branches of the past.

Christian and Pagan, light and dark, Muslim and Jew, I just pass through them all. Nobody cares about me, they just use me, and that’s okay. I just use them and we all gain.

Give and take, past and fate, its all part of this life we experience. Sometimes fate is kind, to some more than others, but we all get what we reap in the end.

Believe what you will. Live by your code. Some may try to force their ways on others. Play along with the show until you have gained the desired.

Nothing is written in stone. We have the “Bandersnatch” prism to follow. Choices are made, and sometimes they appear wrong, but to those who have favor, they are like the cats that always land on their feet.

One thing for sure, we all will face death. Should it be feared or followed? Death is part of life, and is often a blessing, find peace in knowing your time will come.

Enigma, that’s an awesome read. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

『I don't cross your lines and you don't cross mine, a mutual respect. But there are those who felt the world should be of "One Mind" through force, through death. It was horrible for those who did not comply and many went mad for the fact they had no choice but to live in a world not natural, to them.』

I walk cautiously for the fact people are mad nowadays.』

Indeed; if the average person were to honestly reflect within themselves upon the state of humanity, perhaps they might deem humanity insane and as having something of an unhealthy attachment for self-destructive proclivity. 

In my own experience: I try to gauge matters from a perspective of understanding, accepting that humanity is currently in a childlike state, with Earth serving as something of a Kindergarten. It isn't reasonable to expect children to act as adults. If one can truly humble themselves in this understanding, it tends to become more natural to interact with a certain amount of patience, compassion, and understanding. Children can only truly grow when it be a freewill choice of their own personal self-determination. Growth cannot and should not be forced.

That said...if one can be as a bonfire emanating warmth and Light in a world lost in isolation and darkness, perhaps some of the children may eventually of their own will, choose, to gather around that fire and use it to Light their own.

Sloan1, the title is Your Past Your Fate. I think people are not reading the title and just picking what they don’t like, when it’s actually about themselves, about you.

You’ve managed to quote 2 pieces of a whole story instead of adding your own Past & Fate, you had no control over. But no one is actually getting the true nature of this discussion.

Well it’s Thursday.

『"Sloan1, the title is Your Past Your Fate. I think people are not reading the title and just picking what they don’t like, when it’s actually about themselves, about you.

You’ve managed to quote 2 pieces of a whole story instead of adding your own Past & Fate, you had no control over. But no one is actually getting the true nature of this discussion.

Well it’s Thursday."』

Perhaps it be appropriate the quoted would appear the extent of what could be derived. We cannot reasonably expect individuals comprehend beyond the scope of their experience, or possess the capacity to empathize a perspective beyond their own. 

Such expressed, not gesturing an attempt to even in passing comprehend slightly what has been communicated, may reveal something of a different order of magnitude.

In any event, I wish you the best. 

I’ll just keep this weirdness, who actually thinks this is a psychiatric post. lol

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service