PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Elven Path's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, I see you are in the South ;-) You might try searching for traveling crystal and…"

Elven Path replied Oct 19, 2008 to Has anyone used Crystals or minnerals to astral travel?

20 May 1, 2009
Reply by Gwydion Dragonfyre

"Well - sort of ;-) In other words, elements have tendencies that are often strong. H…"

Elven Path replied Jul 8, 2008 to Astral Projection and Your Sign

9 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Mark

"Hi GypsyCat - don't know how I missed this, sorry about that. I won't say that all w…"

Elven Path replied Jul 7, 2008 to Astral Projection and Your Sign

9 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Mark

"Well, after many years of work (most of which was on other things that would help in…"

Elven Path replied Feb 25, 2008 to Experiences on Astral Projecting - What do you see?

30 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Gabriel Pendragon

"Hi Shadowdancer! As another Earth Sign (Capricorn), I can TOTALLY relate! In fact, I…"

Elven Path replied Feb 25, 2008 to Astral Projection and Your Sign

9 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Mark

"Hey Karagan! Have you tried taking Rescue Remedy before you try? If it helps people…"

Elven Path replied Feb 17, 2008 to Experiences on Astral Projecting - What do you see?

30 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Gabriel Pendragon

"NOW I see this thread! I have already posted an extensive thread, started by Anthony…"

Elven Path replied Feb 17, 2008 to Methods - Personal recomendations on Projecting...

6 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by GypsyCat

"I normally do not use crystals for the actual travel work as they tend to keep me on…"

Elven Path replied Feb 17, 2008 to Has anyone used Crystals or minnerals to astral travel?

20 May 1, 2009
Reply by Gwydion Dragonfyre

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service