PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

hi freinds of the travleing sort.

i am into crystals and minerals and have found a few that promote astral travel and was wandering if any here has used them to kick start the prosses.

heres what i found so far.
tellurium
(can stimulate astral travel).provides a softness to one natuer acts to purify emotions and h)elps with pneumnia

Angelite (Metaphisacal)

is a symbol of commication of love and light to the world.
balancing of the body and eathrtic network.
provides a protective field around the area that it is placed.(used as elixor it provides a shield around the physical body.) Odd note here as sprayed on in elixor form it is said to keep insect at bay.
Angelite is both a sender and receiver stone in telepathic freaqancies.helps to communicate with ones spirit totum

Angelite helps with astral travel allowing for the experance of flight to be second nature.
promotes astrological and mathmatics understanding and comperhension
Angelite repersents brotherhood.within and without the galctic configueration. this stone also raises conscious awaerness.
Angelite helps dispell anger and renews connectiveness with universal knowladge.
may open pathways to channeling.in energy tranfer it accelerates physical healing Angelite provides a linking of the network between psychic and the eathric field.

i hope this lil bit of info may help out that is why we are her eto help eachother out. with this experance

have a blessed jouney and may peace be with you.
Rick

Views: 1644

Replies to This Discussion

TY Sister Angie

i to believe strongly that we can use the Mineral kingdom to accomplish many things that we might not be able to on our own .
i will keep this thread updated as to what may be used in the prosees of Astral travel and Stones for Lucid dreaming or in use of remote veiwing.

i feel if we program a cystal to do something itr will . there is alot yet to be discoverd with out ego and with open minds.

peace to you and your home
Rick
that sounds kind of dangerous to me. To be forced out by a crystal - even if it was meant to help you astral travel. I've been told that could be used as a trap. Not sure I understand how it works - but separating the spirit from the body in that way - unwillingly- could cause a sever in the connection if done wrong.
I cant remember if I read it here or somewhere else, but for the last 2 nights I have tried Sodalite and both times I woke up with my body humming. But I seem to have missed the zone for projection. I probably fell asleep. The only quiet time in my house is about 10pm. I shall keep trying but I think the sodalite has helped me to get closer to the zone than I normally do.
I normally do not use crystals for the actual travel work as they tend to keep me on the ground. However, I have not tried the ones you mention, and next time the gem show is nearby, I will look for those!
brazilian agate

facilitates immence streangth in feild of endevors promote streanght in astal projection.
it provides a protective feild over you so one can relax in a protective barrier.

makes for a good pendie too helps to find items

peace to you
rick
Linarite

Used to stimulate the psychic center and to promote astral travel. Also used to facilitate telepathy. Linarite is highly energy specific. It is great for meditation and dream support. It grounds energetic awareness on the psychic level. It deepens the psychic processes especially in investigative work, as it will support the ability to distinguish highly subtle energetic clues in the environment.

Luster is vitreous to adamantine to earthy in massive specimens.
Transparency crystals are transparent to translucent.

Mineralogy

Linarite is colored a bright azure blue color. This beautiful and somewhat rare
mineral is usually found as crusts of small crystals. Even with the small crystals,
the color is always intense. Azurite is a mineral that can be easily confused
with linarite. However, linarite does not react at all to dilute hydrochloric
acid. Linarite is formed from the oxidation of lead and copper minerals such as
galena and chalcopyrite. The color is impressive for the tiny sparkling crystals.

One look at the mineral will convince most collectors that they need an
example of linarite in their collections.

Metaphysics

People interested in metaphysics and CRYSTAL HEALING tell us that linarite
can be used to stimulate the PSYCHIC CENTER and to promote ASTRAL
TRAVEL. It is also useful in facilitating, CONTEMPLATION, ENJOYMENT &
TELEPATHY. Linarite provides a check on ones personalityh to ensure the use
of the THOUGHTS OF THE HEART prior to verbalizing intellectual thoughts. It
also helps one to say "YES" TO LIFE and "NO" to that which IMPAIRS FREEDOM

this work is taken from Gentle Rains post

Peace to you and your home
Rick

Linarite: Used to stimulate the psychic center and to promote astral travel. Also used to facilitate telepathy. Linarite is highly energy specific. It is great for meditation and dream support. It grounds energetic awareness on the psychic level. It deepens the psychic processes especially in investigative work, as it will support the ability to distinguish highly subtle energetic clues in the environment. Luster is vitreous to adamantine to earthy in massive specimens. Transparency crystals are transparent to translucent.

Mineralogy

Linarite is colored a bright azure blue color. This beautiful and somewhat rare

mineral is usually found as crusts of small crystals. Even with the small crystals,

the color is always intense. Azurite is a mineral that can be easily confused

with linarite. However, linarite does not react at all to dilute hydrochloric

acid. Linarite is formed from the oxidation of lead and copper minerals such as

galena and chalcopyrite. The color is impressive for the tiny sparkling crystals.

One look at the mineral will convince most collectors that they need an

example of linarite in their collections.

Metaphysics

People interested in metaphysics and CRYSTAL HEALING tell us that linarite

can be used to stimulate the PSYCHIC CENTER and to promote ASTRAL

TRAVEL. It is also useful in facilitating, CONTEMPLATION, ENJOYMENT &

TELEPATHY. Linarite provides a check on ones personalityh to ensure the use

of the THOUGHTS OF THE HEART prior to verbalizing intellectual thoughts. It

also helps one to say "YES" TO LIFE and "NO" to that which IMPAIRS FREEDOM

For me the stone is extremely beautiful and easy on the eye.....meditating on the beautiful shapes and the blue colour has lead me to incredible *Spaced out* yet grounded peace....I am reminded of the higher aspects of consciousness that transcend our everyday waking conscious states....and feel a linking of like minds at this higher aspect.....a communion with the actual crystalline embodiments of the stones themselves.....and beyond......
Hello people - I'm new here...
I used to sell crystals online and one day a few years ago, at the wholesalers, I was drawn towards a yellow crystal (I can't remember the name now, but will find out and add it if no-one knows) which was fairly expensive and very heavy for it's size. It was an unusual crystal which I'd never heard of previously....
That night I decided to place it on my third eye, with no reaction until something told me to place on the sacral chakra instread.
I then found myself in space, and at first, due to confusion, I moved slowly through the stars without knowing what I was. It was only as I became more confident and moved faster that i realised I was a light, and that I left a trail, similar to that of an aeroplane's, in the blackness around me. I also realised that if I thought myself "over there" I was over there, immediately. At this point it became like a game, with me spinning around in all sorts of shapes and appearing far away to view the result of the light-trail I had created. It was the most exhilarating experience i've ever had (the only other times I left my body were a spontaneous bird experience after the first Yoga session I ever did and one time I laid on the bed and a moment later i was jumping from a plane with a parachoute - they have entensified each time) and I only decided to come back (I moved the crystal) after separating into two lights and being able to move and see both, which really freaked me out! Afterwards i was giggling hysterically, much to the amusement of my partner.
So, my question to you all is, was this astral travel?
If so it was definately the crystal that caused it.
I would like very much for you do figure out what crystal you are referring to and share it with every one, along with any other information on initiating these experiences. Thank You.
I'm getting my friend to look through her Crystal Bible as I know it's listed in there, but I can't tell you how to initiate these experiences as i just don't know - they just happen to me occasionally without any effort...
is it easy to find and buy one or more these things,like locally anywhere?

or would you haaaaave to do it online?
i want to persue projecting more frequently..i do it once or twice a week or skip a week or two

and i couldnt order online if i tried--->my mother would call this rubish satanic stuff and it would send me to hell.start a pointless argument ect.ect.
but,she has good intentions ,iguess..idk..i still love her though .
Ah, I see you are in the South ;-) You might try searching for traveling crystal and gem shows as well as bead shows in your area, since crystals are often sold at such places. Luckily, many Christian types are rock and gem types anyway, admiring the beauty of nature, just as they would with plants, so use this as an excuse (and beading can be a hobby, an overwhelming one!). My suggestion is to wear either black or red head to toe when you go because the energy can be overwhelming! Find the pieces that "speak" to you, and smudge them with sage to remove any latent energies and help to tune them to you. Some of those places even sell the sage (Desert White Sage, or Salvia apiana is most common, but you may also find Artemisia tridentata, or Mountain Sage). Just light the wand on the leaf end and run the crystals through the smoke until they feel clean, then carefully extinguish in sand in a bowl for another day's use (and saging yourself off can be nice too).

In a pinch, you can even use kitchen sage, but it is usually not available in a wand, so burn it carefully. If you can't find charcoal blocks easily (for burning loose incense etc.), go to one of the camping stores and purchase a small cast iron pot or skillet and use it JUST for the purpose of burning stuff. I actually obtained my "cauldron" this way, as it is a dutch oven type, with three legs and everything, and it is huge and I paid much less than at a metaphysical store for a smaller size! In the South, you need to be creative - I know! I will say though I missed the weedy honeysuckle in my neighbor's yard for money spells hehehe! ;-) Good luck!

RSS

Find Us:

Iphone Coming Soon!

© 2014 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service