PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

All Discussions Tagged 'herbs' (19)

← Back to Garden of Healing Herbs
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seasonal Herbs--Litha

Trust me...I know how late I am in getting this up and I do apologize. I came across some good information, a good website, and a good (may…

Started by Amethyst Samia

3 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Demeter

Herbs for Weight Loss and Appetite Suppression

Hello All... I am in dire need of losing weight. Let's just say that all my "big girl" clothes are getting too small. I know that exercise…

Started by Silver Rain

12 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Demeter

fertility herbs

Merry meet all! I just joined this site and group and I am very pleased to see that there are 14 other people online even now.  I am an asp…

Started by Lady Light Seeker

13 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Amethyst Samia

Seasonal Herbs--Yule

Herbs and foods for the Yule and Christmas season are pretty much the same as those of Thanksgiving. Instead of me telling you anout these…

42 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Amethyst Samia

Winter Sow Your Herbs

Taken from Mother Earth News http://www.motherearthliving.com/in-the-garden/cures-for-winter-blahs-winter-sow-herbs.aspx?newsletter=1&u

7 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Amethyst Samia

Online Resources for Herbal ' Botanical Information

There have been so many recommendations for information online about herbs and gardening, I thought it would be a good idea to have them al…

27 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Saulf

How To Make Caffeine Drinks From Regular Plants Grown At Home

****** While it may not rate very highly on the “must have” or “survival” lists, caffeine is something many of us consider completely norm…

7 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Angela Nightjar

Healing Herbal Remedies ~ Living Healthy ...

Healing Herbal Remedies ...     Wintergreen  Mullien  Orris Root  California Poppy  Cramp Bark  Hawthorn  Echinacea  Periwinkle …

Started by Adolpha Gavina

13 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Adolpha Gavina

Organic Gardening Techniques, Tips, Tricks, and Just Anything About It!

You know, we chit chat on the comment wall about all sorts of things, and that is such a valuable resource for all of us...newbies and expe…

64 May 29, 2014
Reply by Amethyst Samia

Seasonal Herbs--Ostara & SPRING!

Ostara and glorious Spring are upon us and its time to start thinking about herbs. Ostara is the celebration of the vernal equinox and is…

7 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by LunaBlue

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service