Today while I was waiting for my procedure to start, I was reading Chris Penczak's Temple of High Witchcraft. I am now in the section which talks about Geburah, which in Hebrew means strength or might. It is appropriate that it is on the Pillar of Severity. Geburah, ruled by Mars, is about one's Will, and how we assert it in the world. By Will, I do not necessarily mean what we want, like I want to be a famous wealthy author. No, our True Will is our higher purpose, what our Holy Guardian Angel, our Higher Self, and our eternal inner soul want us to be. Sometimes this means a sacrifice. Sometimes it means we must go through trials. In my case, it meant losing the man I love to death. I guess I wasn't as firmly treading the path as I could have been. I was a bit distracted by Renaissance, among other things. This doesn't mean that I don't miss him. This doesn't mean that I won't continue to weep whenever I think of him. This does mean that I have begun the path of acceptance of his death. "The power of Geburah is the power to destroy whatever does not serve your highest will. Sometimes that destruction isn't easy or pleasant, but it is a necessary part of the process. The power of Geburah is impersonal and does whatever must be done to to create change and make space." (p. 332) Apparently my relationship with Doc no longer served my highest will. I see him as an expression of my HGA, and when that no longer was leading me along my true path, Doc had to go. He had to go home, to await his next incarnation. My lower self wants to meet him next time when we're both 20, and spend at least 70 years together, producing children, who in turn produce grandchildren, and so on. But I realize now why it had to be. I'll still cry whenever I think of him, as I'm weeping now, But I'm resigned to the fact that it had to be. I'm supposed to work with Stephen, in Sacramento.

Now I'm going to open this discussion up to the rest of you. How have the Sephiroth of the Tree of Life been expressed in your life? I want to hear from each of you.

Views: 58

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service