PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

I had a psychologist say that I have Schizotypal Personality Disorder and it was found out that she was being discrimunation based on reglion and needed further theorpy. I have now had 3 psychologist say that I am normal and that her evaulation is based on me being a Witch. But it is still affecting my Career. I just don't know what to do or how to present my case to the DOHA Judge.

Sorry if I missed spelled anything. Any advice you can give will be helpful

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

Please excuse my ignorance, but what do the initials "DOHA" stand for? Does this concern a disabilities case?

~Kerry~
LCPC
it stands for Department Office of Hearings and Appeals. Its for a security clearence, that I have had for over 7 years.
Thank you for explaining. It's been a little while since the first post, so has anything more occured regarding this? If you're still fighting the Scizotypal diagnosis, it might help to have an advocate explain how certain religious beliefs can be mistakenly diagnosed - such as through ACLU or WARD (witches against religious discrimination). Being a Pagan and therapist, I have a pretty good idea of what the psychologist used against you - whether clothing choices, phrases, ways of looking at things, etc. You might want to consult a lawyer regarding cultural diversity being inappropriately used against you in the course of the evaluation.

~Kerry~
LCPC

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service