PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

WanderingSpirit's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"i know ive posted this forever ago, lol, but i'd like to up date on whats happened s…"

WanderingSpirit replied Mar 11, 2016 to some help, please.

5 May 2, 2016
Reply by Spirit Lyte

"ive had a few really scary run ins with spirits, but most times its not too bad. ive…"

WanderingSpirit replied Mar 11, 2016 to Your scariest paranormal event/experience?

2 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Selkieborn

"i tend to have too much engery during full moons. ive always been a night owl, but i…"

WanderingSpirit replied Mar 11, 2016 to Does a full moon strangely affect anyone elses paranormal sences?

15 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by WanderingSpirit

"Do cemetary gaurdians always try to scare people or do they some times call to them?…"

WanderingSpirit replied Feb 24, 2013 to What was that?

16 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by ParaPsych333

"I thought about doing that.. but im not sure what to use to make it with.. and, yes!…"

WanderingSpirit replied Sep 6, 2012 to just a little freaked out...

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by WanderingSpirit

"ah, i wish i could do that. lol.. some times i can keep calm, but i think because i…"

WanderingSpirit replied Sep 4, 2012 to The more dramatic true paranormal happenings in my life - would love feedback and opinions on these

13 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Mawkins

"i had a feeling about the demons... i hate the thought of it- but it seems like they…"

WanderingSpirit replied Sep 16, 2010 to some help, please.

5 May 2, 2016
Reply by Spirit Lyte

"wow. that's some scary stuff, but at the same time it's not so bad. sound like u hav…"

WanderingSpirit replied Sep 13, 2010 to The more dramatic true paranormal happenings in my life - would love feedback and opinions on these

13 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Mawkins

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service