This is a co-operative! It is run by serious Male and Female Witches.
This is a co-operative for trading, swapping ideas, tools, spells. charms, making of amulets, rituals, enlightening and being enlightened, celebrations and all things that manifest only positive energy and good intent.
- Being a co-operative, many things about this group are done with a collective voice of all the members.
- If you feel like you might like to join us, we want you to feel very welcome to apply.
- All memberships are to be approved by a significant proportion of the membership. So, we hope that you do not mind a slight delay with being approved or declined.
- There is significant attention given to this group, to make it very different to what is considered normal. This group is very secure to permit privacy and safety for all members.
- We are very interactive, supportive and creative.
- We encourage people with all sorts of backgrounds. You must however, be a witch or working toward such a lifestyle. The acception to this is if one wants to 'test the water' they can still join, providing they make their intentions clear when they request to join
So now, let's get the nasty stuff out of the way...........
- As a member, we will expect a reasonable amount of input from you.
- Barring sicknesses and holidays, aswell as other such distractions, if you are not an active member for an extended time, you will be removed from the group.
- Short story is, we don't keep leeches.
- This is the wrong group for you, if you are looking for a place to find a lover of ANY SORT.
Now here's the big one! .....
- If you wish to claim that you have studied at Hogwarts, or any other fictitious scenario, please do so in another group. We will not tolerate roll players, or anyone making a mockery of our ways
Now that all the nasty stuff is out of the way, we hope that you understand our conditions are for the purpose to make our group better for ourselves, including you, if you join us. We hope that you will request to join our cooperative. If you request to join our group, you will have passed the first requirement, by accepting our conditions and the way that our group operates.
So, if you do join us, we look forward to getting to know you and we hope that you enjoy your time with us
Blessings to those who come by this group. Weather you decide to join us or not, may the road that you travel be easy and give you much joy.