Grew up in a fairly spiritual household and got into Wicca in my teens. I never really took the practice of it seriously but felt that it was the path I should be following. After university I discovered Kemeticism. I've always been interested in the Egyptian faith but felt people would laugh if I tried to follow the seemingly 'dead' religion.
I am an independent practioner of Kemeticism but often branch out into the Hellenic (Dionysus, Demeter, and Hecate) and Norse (Loki, and Odin) spheres. I also have an interest in learning about Lilith and Samael.
On top of my polytheistic religion I am trying to study witchcraft (I do not automatically link witchcraft with paganism, although the two are not mutually exclusive).
- Marie Antoinette by Antonia Fraser. I love this ladies work and the film based on this particular book is DIVINE!
- The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice (especially Memnoch the Devil, Merrick and the Vampire Lestat)
- Circle of Isis by Ellen Cannon Reed. Beautiful description of Netjer and so refreshingly honest and personal.
- World without End by Ken Follett A real page turner set in medieval England.
- Geisha by Liza Dolby. The only western woman to become true Geisha. Sad, funny and very well researched.
- Burlesque and the Art of the Tease/Fetish by Dita Von Tease. I ADORE this woman. she is beautiful, elegant and very sweet to her fans.
Beliefs / Practices
Pagan, Witch, Other Spirituality
Outside of paganism and witchcraft, I enjoy writing, sewing, cross-stitch, reading, and general crafts. My interests include burlesque, languages (currently Danish and Japanese), Japanese culture (particularly geisha), and most aspects of history and archaeology.
Warm greetings and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. I really appreciate all the nice messages and pics. I'm not very good at writing back, but everyone is still helpfull and kind. Besides being new at this, I don't know a lot and this site is great. You can learn dirrectly by just reading what is posted here, or it is also a great resorce for buying books and materials for the craft. The help in choosing a book is great too. If you are not new like me, you may get satisfaction from helping those of us who are new to our paths. Anyway, I am looking forward to chatting and maybe meeting you inthe future. Much love, huggs and kisses,