Crystel Dolphin has not received any gifts yet
Ten Commandments modernized, these are more fitting, and had to share!!!!!!
1) I shall not tell catastrophic untruths, and I shall design to be protective to all who need it, at a cost to my self.
2) I shall not inhumanys anyone, I shall strive to embrace emotions.
3) I shall respect and show kindness to anyone or anything vulnerable. I shall not turn away from a soul/person in need.
4) I shall work for my homestead and provide for my family. We are commanded to obey our rules and to give quality and equal rights to our kin our children our sisters and brother from every other country no matter their color, and say we are all born equal.
5) I should not take or steal something that doesn’t belong to me, unless I am starving or in severe need.
6) I will stand forth and take the harder path in life, I will not bow to popular opinion even if it’s easier, I will be content to stand alone in my opinions.
7) I take the vow, that I have no right to take any life, including all creatures of Gods domain, however if I am in need and my life is being threatened then I have the right to defend myself.
8) I designate my fulfillment to my destiny of my fate, that what my journey here may not always be what I desire, but may be what is required from me, and hence I understand that I should place no limits on my understanding and unwavering faith for other peoples journeys and how this my inflict on me, never judge, and always show kindness when scorn is expected, this will be difficult but is the right path to take.
9) Remember love is always the answer, the world does not belong to anyone, money is irrelevant and all consuming and necessary, we are but guests in this amazing and sacred environment, but our slow understanding of our advancement will always be our biggest down fall. If we all loved more than we hated, we would conquer our greatest barrier, our ability to make war, war produces nothing but destruction, and the human race has a greater fate, soldiers serve their country, where men make gods decisions, the price to pay for their mistakes will carry with them through the grains of time.
10) I will dedicate my life to a sense of trueness and dedication to the core of being a humanist and excelling beyond any barriers that may be in place, remember as a child your clear and steady view of rightness and carry this with you as a adult as a warrior would wear amour, keep you trueness, and banish greed, as your true rewards, will be the happiness you receive in your heart from being a true dedicated human being.
I pass on my regards to you.
Eve ................................X X X