- I'm an INTJ, which is a more attractive way to express that I'm a walking catalog of contradictions. My sun sign is Aries, but under the Sheng Xiao, I'm a Water Dog. At home, I'm as introverted as they come, but hate venturing into public alone.
- I'm currently attending online courses to earn my B.A. in creative writing for entertainment.
- I was a dancer back in my home state, & love the 'ori Tahiti. I fervently wish my city would bring back the heiva/fete.
- Mythology fascinates me, & I'm familiar with a little bit of everything. Feel free to ask me! :-)
- I embrace unity, peace, & love between all, & absolutely refuse to discuss politics. There's enough ugliness in the world quite without people slagging each other off about who voted for whom, or whose fault it is that the Dow Jones Industrial Average is up or down.
- Though I consider myself a basically macabre, dark human being (I love the works of YouTubers like Rob Dyke, Mr. Nightmare, & ReignBot) I'm a glutton for Disney, Pixar, & Dreamworks animated films.
- I've been on neither the deep nor dark webs, & frankly both terrify me.
- Anything by Lionel Shriver
- Tesla: A Portrait with Masks, Vladimir Pistalo
- Snow Flower & the Secret Fan, Lisa See
- Pet Sematary, Stephen King
- Kinshu, Teru Miyamoto
- Cloud Atlas, David Mitchell
- Behold, the Many, Lois-Ann Yamanaka
- Lolita, Vladimir Nabokov
- Things I've Been Silent About, Azar Nafisi
- Aphrodite: a Memoir of the Senses, Isabel Allende
- The Piano Teacher, Elfriede Jelinek
- Becoming Madame Mao, Anchee Min
- Survivor, Chuck Palahniuk
- Out, Natsuo Kirino
- Dubliners, James Joyce
- The Other, Tom Tryon
- The Vampire Chronicles, Anne Rice
- The Kitchen God's Wife, Amy Tan
- Perfume, Patrick Suskind
- Jacqueline Carey's Phèdre, Imriel, & Moirin trilogies
Beliefs / Practices
Occultist, Spiritual but not Religious, Pagan, Other Spirituality
- Having been raised in Hawai'i, my beliefs & practices are a mishmash of cultures.
- I make offerings to my ancestral spirits. I pray to & petition them in times of need rather than to an omnipotent single deity or particular pantheon.
- I keep a rabbit familiar I adopted from the animal shelter. I have issues with anxiety, & he does an awesome job soothing me.
- I believe in spiritual energy, & the strength & beauty of nature.
- I also consider myself a beginning-intermediate Tarot reader, & would love to learn more from everyone. :-)
- I love cuddling up with a good book.
- I enjoy adult beverages, & since the legalization of recreational marijuana in my state, I enjoy smoking as well. :-)
- I love to write fiction, & am open to writing collaborations with just about anyone.
- I adore manga & anime. My current favorite is Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyoujin). Embarrassingly, however, I tend to burst into tears whenever someone dies...
- I also adore music, & listen to a lot of it daily. My tastes range from jazz & soft rock to classical & reggae. Name an artist. I've probably got him/her/them on my device.
I don't like to place people on pedestals, but I would completely humiliate myself fan-girling if I ever met the following people on the street:
- Serena & Venus Williams
- Pablo Neruda
- Stephen Hawking
- Major Lazer
- Bernice Pauahi Bishop
- Emma Roberts
- Cillian Murphy
- Gordon Ramsay
- Debbie Reynolds
- Sojourner Truth
- Patrice Lumumba
- Jolin Tsai
- Thomas Paine
- Wu Zetian
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community to add comments!