BOOK MAMA GINA AT YOUR NEXT EVENT!
Mama Gina’s workshops are imaginative, engaging, experiential, sometimes over-the-top, and always straight from the heart. She loves to travel. And she loves to wax poetic about Tarot, Magick, and Kaballah.
Workshops, lectures and classes may be tailored to meet the needs of your community, whether you are booking an engagement for your group, shop, gathering, or festival of any size.
The information below is a guideline, but certainly not the final word, regarding booking Mama Gina at your event. If your group is unable to meet the basic travel and fee requirements listed below, please e-mail her at email@example.com to discuss alternatives.
SOUNDS AWESOME … DOES MAMA GINA DANCE AND SING?
Not generally, though she used to do that a long time ago. She does offer some amazing workshops and lectures, all of which may be tailored to your community’s needs. Here are just a few examples:
* Storytelling and the Tarot: Learn fantastic techniques for unearthing the stories beneath the cards and relating those stories in a clear and effective manner. This is a Tarot class AND a creative writing class, so bring your favorite Tarot and/or Oracle Deck, a notebook, and a comfy pen. If you forget your deck, don't worry - Gina will have plenty on hand.
* Tarot Spreads for Groups: Your Tarot cards are the perfect medium for reading for groups - be they magickal or mundane. We'll discuss creating group spreads on the fly, and Gina will share some of her favorite techniques. There will be a group reading at the end of this workshop - please join us and share in the fun!
* Tarot - Meditation and Mediation: Experience a powerful guided meditation into a single Tarot card. We will follow with discussion of various techniques of meditation and mediation or pathworking between cards. Bring something comfy to sit in or relax upon for the meditation.
* Meet the Tarot Court Cards: We'll discuss practical techniques for interpreting the 16 Court Cards in the Tarot, including identifying elemental energy and comparing them to Myers Briggs/Kiersey personality types. Bring your notebook and pen and your favorite Tarot deck, or use one of Mama Gina's many colorful decks, and come meet the Tarot family!
* Tarot & Magick: More than just a pack of cards, your Tarot deck may be your greatest ally on your Magickal path and daily spiritual practice. Join us for a lively discussion, as we share specific techniques for using the Tarot in altar, spell and ritual construction.
* A Guide to Guided Meditation: If you’ve ever wondered if you are meditating “right,” this workshop is for you. We’ll discuss relaxation and breathing techniques and managing meditation expectations, and we’ll cover the basics of guiding others on their journey. Of course, there will be a brief guided meditation at the end of this workshop, so bring something comfortable to sit in or lay upon.
* Mama Gina's Kaballah Soup ... or ... Tree Climbing 101: Be ready for a little levity as we pursue a basic understanding of the Kaballah and the cosmic filing cabinet that is the Tree of Life.
* LBRP with Mama Gina: Drop your DOGMA at the door, and get ready for a very interesting discussion on The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Learn some of the theory behind the ritual and how you can adapt it to your own spiritual practice. All this from Mama Gina's unique and often warped perspective ... 'nuf said.
* Mama Gina’s Introductory and Intermediate Tarot Classes, Introductory Kaballah, and Tarot and Magick Classes are also available for full day and weekend workshop intensives!
About that dancing and singing thing – with the right incentive, you just might twist her arm and get some Aretha Franklin or Janis Joplin at the end of the day. It doesn’t have a thing to do with Tarot, but it is rather amusing.
WHEN IS MAMA GINA AVAILABLE?
Gina books six to twelve months in advance, and she loves to stay busy. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your event early, and don’t hesitate to contact her at any time to discuss short-term availability.
SO, WHAT’S IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET MAMA GINA TO COME TO OUR EVENT?
Honestly, fees vary. Gas prices and the cost of travel change frequently. If Gina is able to sell books and provide readings at your event, that will help defray your costs. E-mail Gina at email@example.com with what you have in mind, and she’ll be able to provide a detailed fee schedule. That said, the following expenses are generally covered by the sponsor of the event: Airfare, lodging, meals, taxi, gas and tolls.
CAN WE JUST SHAKE HANDS ON THE DEAL?
Alas, contracts are for everyone’s protection. Once agreement has been reached regarding the engagement, Gina will provide two copies of her standard contract … one for you to sign and return, and one for you to keep for your file.
A $100 deposit is required within three weeks of confirmation (execution of the contract) of the event. If Gina should cancel the event for any reason, the deposit is fully refundable. Cancellations by event sponsors are not refundable.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The more folks know about your engagement, the more successful it will be. You are strongly encouraged to advertise your event, and Gina will provide a press kit to help you in that endeavor. In addition, she will post the event on various bulletin boards and social networking sites, and with her e-mail group.
Gina is an experienced Tarot Guide and can provide readings where legally practicable.
Gina is the author of Tarot Spreads, Threads and Mandalas, and would be happy to include a book-signing as part of any engagement. Books will be pre-shipped to the event coordinator or other designated party. You must provide a free vendor’s permit, if necessary, booth space, chairs, and shelter. Books are also available for wholesale purchase for your event.
Mama Gina has hardly ever met a food that she didn’t like. Please don’t consider that a challenge to see if she’ll eat armadillo feet. Just know that she’s happy sharing the local cuisine and beverage with you and yours.
Mama Gina is a true Sagittarius, and welcomes the opportunity to stay with folks of like mind. Hotel, guest room, spare couch, cabin space at festivals – all of these are welcome accommodations. Please do consider inviting her into your home and save a bit of money on your event. Warning: Gina is prone to doing the dishes (though definitely NOT part of her standard contract) and staying up late talking about all things metaphysical.
READY TO BOOK MAMA GINA AT YOUR NEXT EVENT? HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or send her a message right here on PaganSpace.net!