The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Today I find my mind on our upcoming move back home, particularly on a rental house I found in Rogers, AR.  I found this amazing house within a reasonable price.  Daddy said, and I have to agree, it is too early to call on the house because we are not scheduled to move until March 10th.  He told me to wait 2 weeks; and I will.  In the meantime, I will pray and hope it is still available at that time.  It is a great looking house and it seems to have everything we need.  I'm so excited and grateful I found it.  I'm keeping a positive outlook  saying, thinking and believing it will be available when we are ready in 2 weeks.  Yet I still think, is there anything else I can do?  Obviously, I can't speed up time.  Ugh, great lesson on patience.

Views: 37


You need to be a member of The Social Network for the Occult Community to add comments!

Join The Social Network for the Occult Community

© 2019       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service