1 2 pound bag of frozen chicken wings
6 cloves of garlic
2 bottles of La Choy Teriyaki
3 cups of a dry robust red wine
1/2 cup of Lowery's
3 tablespoons black pepper
4 tablespoons of thyme
1/4 cup of honey
1. In a med sauce pan combine red wine, teriyaki sauce, Lowery's, black pepper, thyme, honey. Top off pan with water till about 2 inches from rim. Simmer stir occasionally.
2. In a small frying pan, dry roast the garlic with skin on it over medium heat, moving it around so it does not burn, for about 10 min.
3. Peel and mince garlic and add to sauce pan.
4. Rough chop onion and add to sauce pan. Raise heat to medium and stir.
5. Once onion has turned opaque remove from heat and allow to cool.
Note: to reduce cooling time you can add ice to brine.
6. In a large container or zip lock bag, poor cooled brine over chicken wings until completely covered. Mixing brine and chicken together to assure spices get into all wings. Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours
7. When ready to bake wings, Preheat oven to 350 F.
8. Line a 9x13 cake pan with tinfoil and place wings in one layer in pan. Dont leave any spaces in between wings.
9. Drizzle wings with 2nd bottle of teriyaki, should take 1/2 to 3/4 of bottle. Bake for 1 hour or until wings are starting to brown.
Remove and let rest for 10min.
Remember to stir clockwise only, and ask your deity to bless you and your food as you work. )O( Blessed be