PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Some in the far east, state that time does not even exist, that it's a human concept…"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Jan 24 to Time actually existed before the Big Bang, according to new theory

18 Feb 5
Reply by Dark Moon

"I like how Wicca worships goddess/ and nature. I am not Wiccan but I am pantheist.  …"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Jan 5 to establishing a live in School of Wicca

9 Jan 5
Reply by Ambrose Hayes

"After reading about butterfly effect, mandela effect, simulated Universe/ Digi-unive…"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Jan 1 to Time actually existed before the Big Bang, according to new theory

18 Feb 5
Reply by Dark Moon

"Even more weirdly, time as we think of it is a human construct, though necessary for…"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Jan 1 to Time actually existed before the Big Bang, according to new theory

18 Feb 5
Reply by Dark Moon

"make yourself a little grotto in the woods, I did. I took my Honda weed eater, ..cle…"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Oct 8, 2018 to Centers of worship

17 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Aurelia Pontia

"u could take the opportunity to explain to them that Jesus"", much like Krishna, Bud…"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Oct 8, 2018 to When someone says "Have you found Jesus?" what do you say?

282 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Anubis

"Pantheist here, it kinda picked me I think. I always stood in awe and wonder at the…"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Dec 12, 2017 to Was the Path you choose a curiosity that you stuck with, or a revelation?

22 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Lilitu Wind

" your not supposed to notice that stuff. lol Odd that Christmas is exatly during win…"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Jan 11, 2017 to being pagan, yet loving the Holiday/Christmas season?

55 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Elisabeth Cartwright

"I hear you. I don't mean we are little green men, or martians or neptune'ians on the…"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Jul 4, 2016 to Is anyone a Starseed?

54 Jul 11, 2016

"well famous writer Carl Sagan said , rather correctly that were all made of "star st…"

Spiritual Cosmic Embrace replied Jul 3, 2016 to Is anyone a Starseed?

54 Jul 11, 2016

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service