PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

All Beliefs are Welcome Here!

I was discussing this idea with a friend on another pagan site and could not stop thinking about it all day so I have been looking at sites that help people raise funds for things like this.
The problems I face are two, 1: A realistic monetary goal for starting the school and 2: A name for the fund, in that regard the only thing I can come up with is foundation for wiccan awareness and education but that name just doesn't feel right to me.

I was wondering if anyone on here could make any suggestions.

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" is already taken, so I dunno... ;) 

In honor of the spirit of Yule you can call it Wiccan Wonderland.

Another idea for a name is "Adam Anderson Academy."

The wiccaning..  there shall only be one. 

This is a bad idea. Wicca covens are supposed to be free and they're not for anyone under the age of 18.

You say this as though you expect it to actually come to fruition. I wouldn't sweat it. 

Schools are usually named after important figures in a movement, so perhaps the Gerald Gardner Academy Trust or somesuch. 

I like how Wicca worships goddess/ and nature. I am not Wiccan but I am pantheist.

People in bible belt where I live say "dont u want to go to heaven one day"? when they 

go around preaching that you have to "get saved". I kinda want to say ,what if I want to

go to Summerland instead? They're God of old testie seems to grumpy to say the least.

For those who don't know the difference between British Traditional Wica and eclectic neo-pagan wicca here you go.

New Wiccan Church

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service