PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community

Hello! I hope this isn't against any site rules, but as I know a lot of you were on Wiccan Together and had friendships that were lost on their when the site went down, I wanted to post the new website here ^__^  It's been moved to:

www.wiccantogether.ning.com

So excited to reconnect with everyone! 

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Re: Website redirection. I checked that site out and yes, you're right. This is caused by code referencing wiccantogether.com domain which has been sold by the previous owner of wiccantogether.ning.com to Sedo domain services. Their parking page is the problem. Wiccantogether.com domain itself appears to be currently owned by a company who specializes in high traffic domains for the purposes of getting money from ads. I do not believe the current owner of wiccantogether.ning.com nor it's relationship to the once associated domain wiccantogether.com has any relation. The current owner Eric, nor any of the mods or admins, has logged into the site for months. It is true I did try to get the site up and running, but I wasn't able to transfer ownership. If I had, those messages for redirection would've been removed upon successful transfership of the network. Needless to say, it's still up and running because I had started the reactivation process and never finished it because it's current hosting provider never completed the transfer.

Thank you for letting us know. I created a new profile on there, funnily enough it looks exactly like the one I have on here.

There are a lot of common themes and algorithms used on all Ning sites.

Due to the redirecting of page issues I am having there, I won't be rejoining unfortunately unless the issue is resolved.

RSS

© 2018 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service